Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Working at a major data center which provides a wide variety of services to customers. You will be entrusted with front service handling requests related to system operations from the IT department.
・Delivering primary customer services using both telephone and email
・Understand the business outline for escalation destination based on inquiries and applications.
・Appropriate customer status confirmation and escalation
・Log entries for various tickets
・Organize, manage and control all cases
・Priority assignment and unde ...
This position is responsible for legal, compliance, and anti-counterfeit/ brand protection, covering brands in Japan and Korea under Tapestry by close collaboration with outside council, customs officials and police departments across markets, and internal business units (“Internal Clients”).
The key responsibilities:
1. Contract Management & Legal Advice
- Manage the traffic of contract review, legal check and inquiries (log-in/out support) by being a window person for all Internal Clients
- Respond and assist Internal Clients to furn ...
You will work with your local account manager at Hybrid Software to promote sales, sales promotion and sales channels in Japan for PACKZ and CLOUDFLOW of affiliates Belgian Hybrid Software. In addition, Hybrid Software is a company that has been growing rapidly in recent years with software that improves or automates the workflow of label and package printing worldwide. Global Graphics Co., Ltd. works closely with Hybrid Software to provide localization, testing, promotion, sales support, and support for these products locally in Japan.The company is loo ...
The Guinness World Records (GWR) Creative Consultancy works with brands and agencies to co-create PR and advertising campaigns, as well as staff engagement and entertainment programs, which have record-breaking at their heart.
As a key member of the GWR Consultancy team, the PR Manager will plan and execute PR
initiatives and campaigns raising awareness of GWR commercial services within relevant trade and
Responsibilities heavily covers PR in B2B area and include planning, identifying trade media opportunities and ...
• Research through Web/Telephone interview to acquire listed companies’ IR event details in Korea.
• Monitor public websites to maintain accurate internal IR event calendar.
• Ensure events are successfully covered by delivering correct information to the production team in a timely manner.
• Maintain SAO (Internal Database) and keep the inputs accurate and up-to-date.
• Be responsible for the entire cycle of Korean projects assigned to the individuals or vendors
• Recruitment, training, support, scheduling, an ...