Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
【Role and Responsibilities】
The presales representative visits the existing and potential customers and works together with the sales team to drive the sales process. This is a very challenging role connected with the marketing planning and activities for Japan reinforcing our products/services.
■ Details of the position
To provide customers with appropriate solutions in collaboration with other members in response to customer requests.
① Customer service
・ Provide information to existing and potential customers, promote projects
Adecco Group is the global leader in comprehensive manpower services with operations in over 60 countries and territories around the world. As a corporation with global reach and a solid financial base, Adecco continues to be a prime mover in driving up the wages of engineers. We are now seeking engineering talent from around the world for full-time permanent placement.
* This June, we will begin enrolling talented engineers from Southeast Asia—Thailand, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Korea.
Modis Japan was recently lau ...
The successful individual will leverage their PR experience to:
•Support PR Sn. Mgr, to develop and execute strategies to meet brand objectives within a focus on connecting with the PR/Media community and building fashion credibility
•Plan and initiate editorial outreach opportunities for each new season/product launch
•Secure quality fashion editorial coverage with fashion magazines, fashion newspaper (i.e., WWD) and business newspapers' fashion section
•Manage regular press presentations 7-8 times a year; including women's and men's ...
Responsible for achieving the workforce plan in cooperation with ex/internal partners and HRBP by managing recruitment vendors, employee referral program and direct sourcing to bring in the best talent to the organization. Identify and develop effective recruiting strategies and promote Employer Branding to support our business subjective.
-Provide leadership for all recruiting activities for Retail Field
-Develop recruiting plans and processes within budget
-Execute hires comprising various role types including New Grad, ...
・ Leading company growth Marketing and Customer Engagement (CRM, Clienteling, Campaign management, VIP/Loyalty Program, SNS, CDI and Data cleansing..etc) initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Business projects) from IT and deployment them across Asia countries
・Be the front line of IT department for business users in terms of regional Customer Engagement related activities such as project, change request, issue resolution
・Find out the best solution for Customer Engagement systems by considering future road map
Handle payment processing, monitor/track the payment status and follow up as needed to ensure on-time payment. Maintain/Report on PO-invoice trackers on a monthly basis and as required. Provide Vendor Registration support to vendors, coordinating with CPO Team and Vendor. Administrative support: Filing, Security Card/Locker/Cabinet Management, Courier Shipping, Office Supply replenishment etc. Assist in Fire and Disaster Prevention documentation in Osaka Offices Translation as needed ...
- Able to work independently in both SharePoint online and On Prem, File Services.
- Having support experience, resolving tickets with in the SLA.
- Experience is migration from On perm to SharePoint online using 3rd party tools.
- Experience in PowerShell, Yammer, OneDrive, External Sharing issues.
- Having basic knowledge on development in SharePoint On Perm and Online.
- Strong problem solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple project ...
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engag ...