Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
The First Line Sales Manager will be reporting to the Market Unit Leader for Japan. They will possess the core competencies and capabilities to steer a team of hunter net new sales with an emphasis on the growth and expansion of the business across the region. The person can take personal ownership of initiating as well as closing deals in a player/coach role building/driving lean and efficient operations. With the position of trusted advisor who is comfortable in bridging the demands of the market with a company that has a great heritage and is on an ...
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
A major IT company is hiring a Pre-Sales Manager. The selected candidate will be accountable for overseeing multiple pre-sales activities for the ERP software portfolio.
* Communicate effectively with existing and future clients
* Define customer requirements and deliver the best solutions and advice for each client
* Deliver presentations, product demos and workshops
* Provide Proofs of Concept by implement solution functionalities using client's sample data
* Prepare proposals and respond to tenders and requests for inf ...
A Manager, Advanced Analytics position is now available at a global consumer goods firm for their Tokyo office. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving strategies for analytics and managing its execution.
* Resolve problems and achieve business goals through the development of fresh approaches
* Conduct comprehensive data analysis, data validation, and determine data quality concerns
* Ensure execution of data-driven strategies in collaboration with key departments
* Oversee development initiatives of dat ...
A worldwide provider of software solutions is searching for a Sales Team Lead to work at their Tokyo office. The chosen individual for this role will be accountable for managing and enhancing the performance of the local sales teams.
* Supervise the company's sales professionals
* Drive sales in the firm's business intelligence software products and services
* Assess the market and identify business opportunities
* Handle negotiation efforts and achieve deal closure
* Create accurate sales forecasts and prepare sales cycl ...
A foreign technology firm is in need of a Senior Leader. The candidate who enters this role will be working side by side key enterprise clients and government bodies to drive business success in Japan.
* Provide guidance to consultants and architects
* Drive platform specialisation
* Ensure efficient platform operations
* Coach junior members
* Share knowledge to client through high-level discussions
* Adopt best practices to support the brand
* Bachelor's degree in information, science, IT, compute ...
A multinational software corporation is searching for a Business Development Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for boosting sales within assigned accounts and improving business development practices.
* Oversee and ensure successful deployment of assigned programs
* Foster C-level, senior level, and customer relationships
* Ensure the successful delivery of business value to designated accounts
* Conduct thought leadership and digital transformation processes
* Act as the company's representative at ...
A multinational scientific equipment organisation is looking for a Senior Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing various financial accounting matters. This is a role based in Tokyo.
* Provide accurate monthly financial reports
* Oversee the yearly budget and periodic rolling forecasts
* Drive opportunities and enhance business performance through data analysis
* Deliver financial insights to key management teams
* Establish an efficient local internal control system
* Manage the sales ...
A renowned heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer is looking for a Delivery Manager. The qualified candidate will be delivering manufacturing solutions and acting as primary support to the mother factory. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Assist with manufacturing operations through application landscape management
* Ensure alignment of deliveries with agreed-upon cost, time, and quality estimations
* Oversee the team`s workload designation and priorities
* Execute operations improvement initiatives
* Monitor the delivery team's pe ...
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - One of the world's top audio companies is looking for a talented Digital and Performance Marketing Senior Manager to join their global team and help create effective and result driven digital marketing campaigns!
As the Digital and Performance Marketing Senior Manager, you will be joining the global team from all over the world to come up with creative, performance driven digital marketing campaigns and strategies. Then, you will be tasked to work with the local Japan team to successfully execute, manag ...
Lead all HR activities and serve as a true HR Business Partner between the business and the employee base in the Japan business. In this role, you will lead a team of 4 subordinates.
* mange employee relations, retain and develop key people
* build a strong connection with HQ HR
* engage closely with Retail Staff
* report to and align with the CEO in Japan
* strong business partnering focus
* manage labor issues
* lead a team of 4
* manage HR cost controlling
* develop and implement HR policies
* implement HRIS syste ...