Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Amsterdam-based Japanese company seeks a highly capable and lead business administration and operations.
You will support their rapid business growth by working closely with and supporting their leadership team as well as our business development team, operations team, and supply chain management team. You should be a good learner as your scope is broad and we would like to achieve a high standard. You will work proactively to build business fundamentals, including accounting and HR management, to secure our future growth.
- Provide competent market related commentary and currency strategy to internal and external clients and support ETD to develop trading businesses and enhance the presence of their Bank
- Contribute to expanding the Corporate and Financial Institution business by providing presentations and skilled reports of FX market (EM currency mainly)
- Maintain and develop current and potential relationships with ETD and the relevant department’s clients by providing FX strategy based on the fundamental analysis and generate profi ...
Analysis of credit portfolios, sophistication of credit risk measurement, sophistication of stress tests, development of internal models for stress scenarios, establishment of credit risk management related to climate change and ESG
Market risk management
Evaluation of market transactions, planning and operation of risk measurement
Development and verification of risk measurement models and evaluation models for financial products
Sophistication of market risk measurement system related to compliance w ...
You are the contact person for the Japanese customers in IT-, network- and PC-related questions and support the customers with your know-how.
• Support the IT infrastructure of the company and their Japanese corporate clients
• Remote support as well as hands-on support at the customers’ office
• Management of the company’s network (EDP system, Telephone, Firewall, PCs, Printer etc.)
• Support and instruct the network users
• Take part in the further development of IT processes
• Job training or university degree in ...
The position will be transferred from the head office in Japan to overseas countries such as the Netherlands, and will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Handling of accounting for overseas subsidiaries
- Handling of consolidated financial statements for group companies
- Preparation for listing (overseas subsidiaries)
- Internal control ...
Even those without an IT background are welcome! I will take time to train.
In the future, we plan to promote the following operations.
・ Project proposal and project promotion in English
・ Project management of IT infrastructure using English
・ Control management of overseas IT vendors
・ Summary of customer requests and requirements
・ Technical proposals to customers and negotiations for acquisition of projects ...
Expected to be stationed at overseas bases and manage national staff of the local internal audit department, audit management, function to coordinate contact points within the local bases and with the head office, on-site inspection work at overseas bases, off-site monitoring work, etc. (overseas management skills are required) So, smooth communication with local staff and interpersonal negotiation ability are also important)
Work location: Tokyo, NYK, LDN, Asia (SGP, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai), etc. ...