• Very good knowledge of Software License Management and its processes
• Very good knowledge of existing vendors and tools, be able to conduct market survey on Tools in the domain of Asset Management
• Basic technology skills on different hardware architectures, operating system platforms, IT network and database management systems.
• IT awareness & System capability
• Software License Contracts Management Skills and Benefit Management with Realization
• Knowledge on the ...
• Report into the Program Manager
• Escalate to Program Manager if there is any deviation from the plan
• Ensure timely completion of project milestones.
• Manage technical team, field engineers and location contact to ensure location implementation happens on schedule with minimum fallbacks
• Ensure planned tasks are accomplished on time
• Provide status to Location contact, program Manager.
• Keep field engineers and tech team informed on the availability.
• Ensure optimized use of resources
• Ensure field engineers completes ...
• Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server
• Strong Knowledge on server management tools
• Knowledge on Remote system administration
• Troubleshooting the incidents & problems reported on the servers
• To carry out the scheduled activities like Daily Checks, Server reboot, Etc…
• Basic administration in Linux/Unix.
• Operating System installation, Troubleshooting server booting issues
• User and Group administration, Files and filesystem management
• Basic Knowledge in Virtualization (VMWare, KVM, RHEV)
■Online Interview Available■
Galileo is looking for full-time bilingual engineers (Japanese is a must) with high communication skills to help with the growing business demands of our partner companies.
Currently, our partners in both the Nagoya and Tokyo area are looking for bilingual IT engineers with strong experience in their respective field.
This is a long term position.
*We are currently only accepting applications from applicants in Japan or applicants with a valid Japanese work visa
You will be in charge of a new project related to the AUTOSAR business (* automobile industry partnership) required in a society driven by autonomous driving.
At first, you will be trained at the headquarters in Aichi Prefecture and Kyowa Technology Center for about six months to one year, and will work at Vector Japan (headquartered in Germany) in the same prefecture.
With the improvement of skills, there is a possibility that you will be able to play an active part in Kansai and Kanto in a few years based on the acquired skills!
Developer is responsible for requirements analysis, design, documentation, support, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of new integrated software solutions in addition to growing and supporting a team of engineers supporting these initiatives.
You will work with external customers and partner companies in support of custom integrations of software products into customer systems. You will use your extensive experience and sound judgement to work internally with other team members, senior engineers, program managers, and the s ...
Information Technology Risk Officer Management Role
Overview of Opportunity:
Seeking an Information Technology Risk Officer to support the Technology Risk and Reporting Oversight team and serve as the chief point of contact to manage reputational risk and red flag assessments for technology initiatives, manage our technology risk appetite process and provide support for our Enterprise Technology Risk Reporting process.
The individual will also assist with risk reporting for our broader Technology Risk Management & Information Security (TRM ...