The company, which is a multifunctional trading company that develops globally with a focus on food, is recruiting more staff for overseas sales.
*In consideration of the applicant's wishes and aptitude, we will confirm the following assigned departments.
■ Business details:
We procure processed agricultural products (fruit juice, vegetable juice, puree, tea leaves, etc.) and welcome you as a candidate for a managerial position in the department responsible for expanding sales to food and beverage manufacturers.
Along with the members who are c ...
We expect to play an active role as a leader candidate to lead the following operations. :
using member data and external data solutions,
(1) Development of new business and promotion of PoC in the field of marketing support for manufacturers
(2) Initial verification and promotion of new initiatives in areas not handled by existing organizations of major retail groups
* Telework can be consulted (Since it is not a system, details will be given at the time of the interview.)
As of June 2022, the indus ...
● Servicing and developing all Technology clients, including developing detailed client plans for assigned accounts; understanding the client’s organization, internal objectives
and business issues; and recognizing data inconsistencies and analytic possibilities for the Technology industry; and preparing and presenting sales, training, and data presentations to clients.
● Establishing and managing client relationships with existing clients in Japan
● Fulfilling internal financial and administrative requirements for b ...
• Manage paid search and social media advertisement
• Handle affiliates
• Manage property portal
• Oversee all duties related to online marketing and social media
• Over 3 years of experience in digital marketing
• Project management experience
• Social media campaign experience
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, etc., preferred
• Native level Japanese
• Business level English, preferred ...
• Prepare, execute and achieve business targets
• Identify business opportunities and close deals
• Secure a high customer satisfaction rate
• Manage new and existing pipeline of opportunities
• Achieve KPIs in order to achieve sales targets
• 2-5 years of experience in digital publisher sales
• Experience with technology platforms, a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience in managing complex sales cycle and relationships ...
• Develop and manage influencer campaigns and budgets across different channels
• Be responsible for ROI performance and provide end-to-end solutions
• Conduct and maintain a strong influencer database portal and ensure influencer teams to meet their KIP goals
• Develop brand presence and values by enhancing different marketing activation; social media, influencer campaigns, content base campaigns etc
• Manage and implement analytical tools to evaluate the performance and ROI
• Conduct competitor analysi ...
• Develop, plan and conduct sales strategy to expand customers and achieve targets in Japan
• Understand client and customer requirements and issues within the business to provide solutions
• Develop a relationship with media agencies and brands to increase revenue from clients
• Work closely with regional sales and accounts team to maximize results and reach targets
• Be a quality advisor by checking style compliant and reflecting the product accurately
• Analyze campaigns to draw strategies for clients ...
• Assist the Country Manager with strategic planning, corporate planning, and business development
• Identify new business opportunities and potential channels
• Build strong relationships with new and existing clients and stakeholders
• 4-5 years of experience in consulting, e-commerce, and/or finance
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills ...
• Manage sales strategic directions and plan development with across teams
• Develop C- suite relationships with clients and accounts, develop new accounts for the company’s growth
• Lead and manage vertical SaaS space by developing credibility and informing point of view on trends
• Establish sales methodology and process and optimize sales tools to increase the sales
• Ensure strong customer delivery and value propositions for present and future products
• At least 10 years of experienc ...
• Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers
• Handle the entire sales process from finding business opportunities to contract negotiation and closing deals
• Create sales forecasts to ensure achieving sales targets
• Manage the team and ensure the team achieves performance target
• Offer training and guidance for team development
• Over 5 years of experience in sales
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales & Marketing, Hospitality or related
• Strong verbal and written com ...
• Act as a primary contact person between the Japan office and agencies in the U.S.
• Communicate status updates, strategies and processes
• Create project briefs related to client input and discussions
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as needed
• Implement best practices to enhance efficiency and visibility
• Strong background in project management and account management
• Good understanding of the advertisement and marketing industry and trends
• Management experienc ...
• Analyze internal/ external marketer data internationally and highlight trends to increase market opportunities and sales
• Prepare depletion, shipment, and inventory data based on bottler and regions
• Review and conduct monthly financials and sales reports
• Evaluation of pricing of all the items sold by the company based on competition, gross margin, and price to the consumer
• Conduct monthly volume summary
• Monitor unit activities in respect to budget guidelines and controls
• Manage and implement loyalty programs
• Manage activity expenses and budgets
• Plan and execute client events and activities
• Liaise with store members and teams to attract and acquire potential clients
• Monitor client activities and update client list on a regular basis
• Over 3 years of CRM or client development experience in the high-fashion industry
• Excellent understanding of client events
• MS Office proficiency
• Business level English
• Good communication skills ...
・Lead a team of Regional Directors and their direct reports in various segments of the Japanese business, including strategic accounts, named accounts, and territory accounts
・Manage go-to-market teams (Marketing, value engineering, SolCon, executive) to execute the FY plan and represent a clear, single vision to customers and the marketplace
・Manage overall sales process and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
・Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels ...
• Responsible for site activity
• Plan and analyse for project time and scheduling
• Manage internal and sub- contracted consultant and company
• Secure all activities to be completed within the defined project scope by following the installation of the performance process
• Adapt local work regulations
• Responsible for quality assistance
• Identify risk and follow up on site
• Responsible for OHS at all site activities by scope project
• Identify and input Variation Orders and outstanding is ...
● The Assistant Brand Manager (ABM)is expected to have several important brand projects (including new product
launches / mass marketing programs). The ABM collaborates as Marketing Department
as well as multi functions.
● TV CM and other creative development with advertising agency
● Marketing strategy, plan, and execution
● Product / Marketing initiative development and management
● Innovation pipeline and consumer understanding
● In-store marketing development and management
● Trade catalog and marketing pr ...
• Manage and Ensure the health and safety of the assigned team
• Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, monitoring their application. Ensure fairness, mutual respect and the respect of all company and Group organizations, rules, and processes
• Assess the performance of the Japan Environmental & Water division including financial, quality, and organizational effectiveness. Define corrective action plans
• Represent the Company as required to local and global key partners, suppliers, customers, local and in ...