A tech company that designs and creates solutions for start-up companies
• Present supplier products to clients and in-house customer service representatives
• Inventory management
• Create reports such as budget management, sales management, strategy planning, etc.
• Experience in sales and/or marketing in semiconductors or related manufactures or tech-trading companies
• Business level English, a plus ...
A global company that specializes in robotics for warehouse logistics
• Lead the creation and distribution of contents
• Manage content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
• Improve content performance and create reports
• Increase customer engagement
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, engineering, or equivalent practical experience in engineering/tech-related industry
• 3-5 years of experience in content marketing, editori ...
A Key Account Representative role is now available at a multinational life science company. The person who enters this position will be responsible for meeting sales goals and fostering sustainable relationships with clients in an assigned area.
* Utilise product expertise to deliver high-quality customer service
* Manage relationships with clients and business partners
* Deliver sales presentations
* Lead the implementation of sales territory plans
* Participate in discussions and demonstrate product knowledge
* Define ...
Act as the bridge between the product marketing and sales teams for an exciting new feature for the company. You will be using your prowess in sales development and analytic skills to work through business problems.
Part Program Management and part Product Management.
Understand how to take insights from data and be able to work with multiple teams overseas to be able to deliver a product roadmap and solutions
Track product adoption goals
Present insights and recommendations to stakeholders
An international industrial equipment manufacturer is looking for a Global Key Account Director. The selected candidate will ensure the successful implementation of the business plan to boost customer retention and renewals.
* Utilise market data to create sales plans and targets
* Adapt sales targets based on market conditions
* Gain knowledge of market trends to support strategic planning
* Monitor the team's performance on a regular basis
* Provide mentorship to an assigned team
* Complete ad-hoc tasks when required
● Part of the country leadership team, driving sales performance for this dynamic and fast growth company.
● Maximize revenues by increasing conversion of sales leads and drive sales growth across multiple brands.
● Oversee the development and execution of the country sales plan.
● Understand customer needs so we advise which solutions and products are appropriate.
● Spend time with existing customers to improve customer satisfaction and look for opportunities to sell additional products and services.
● Work closely with Marketi ...