・ Daily request ticket management
・ Man-hour management for the entire Service Desk( SD) including the Network Operation Center(NOC)'s Technology/Intec team
・ Escalation support from each team
・ Quality control of each incident ticket
・ Implementation and progress management of PDCA for business improvement
・ Preparation and reporting of daily reports
・ Preparation and reporting of monthly report
・ Time-series report and countermeasure report when an operation error occurs
・ Supports remote hands during b ...
You will be in charge of the leader of the in-house IT help desk of a major foreign-affiliated consulting company.
■ As an agent of the service counter of the information system department, we will handle inquiries about problems with company-rented Windows PCs, Macs, and mobile phones (Android, iOS) to the necessary parties.
■ Lending and exchanging IT equipment at the service counter
■ We will support the continuous provision of services through maintenance and support of IT equipment installed at the location.
■ As a location pilot for I ...
•Participate as a member of the AP IT Leadership Team and with a direct contribution to the Tokyo office leadership.
• Act as an advisor and mentor for the Japan IT team. Strengthen and expand a culture of accountability, learning, and delivery.
• Encourage learning, experimentation, and change to better serve the needs of the business and the evolution of the function of IT.
• Provide management oversight over the processes to ensure policy compliance, an adequate level of internal controls, authorization approval levels, and verification ...
• Expertise in Global WAN network design and implementation on SDWAN technologies e.g. Cisco Meraki, Viptela, CloudGenix, Riverbed Steel Connect etc.
• Experience in designing integrated WAN and SDWAN solution for big WAN transformation projects
• Expertise in planning and designing WAN transformation and migration methods
• Design, Solution, Build and Deployment Experience on below Advanced technologies
BGP and MPLS
VPN technologies IPsec, DMVPN etc.
Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS etc.
Email message data flow and troubleshooting
Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Lync
Troubleshooting Lync infrastructure
Designing a Lync Server 2010 Topology
Configure & Manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Security Audit on Mail Server
Patch feasibility study
Root Cause Analysis
Design & implement Exchange 2010 Messaging Architecture
Mail Server Consolidation Activity.
Take part in technical discussion and crisis calls (P1/P2 calls)
Provide suggestions for process and procedure improvement. Mentor ...
· Installation and administration of Oracle 12c,11gR2, 10g, 9i on UNIX (AIX/Linux/Solaris) and Windows servers
· Database upgrade to 11gR2 & 12c and migration
· Manage Dataguard, RAC environments
· Install, configure and manage ASM instance
· Manage and troubleshoot the disk and diskgroups in ASM
· Apply patches and patchset upgrade on Oracle RAC databases
· Backup and recovery using RMAN
· Database auditing (compliance reports)
§ As a Lead Administrator, he/she should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
§ Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
§ Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
§ Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management. Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
§ Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
§ Take corrective & Preventive ...
・ As a Lead Administrator, he/she should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
・ Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
・ Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
・ Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management. Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
・ Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
・ Take corrective & Preven ...
• Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
• Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
• Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
• Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
• Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server
• Strong Knowledge on server management tools
• Knowledge on Remote system administration
• Troubleshooting the incidents & problems reported on the servers
• To carry out the scheduled activities like Daily Checks, Server reboot, Etc…
• Basic administration in Linux/Unix.
• Operating System installation, Troubleshooting server booting issues
• User and Group administration, Files and filesystem management
• Basic Knowledge in Virtualization (VMWare, KVM, RHEV)
Be a key part of a multicultural team that is building, securing and maintaining Content Delivery Networks, that handle a huge amount of traffic.
You'll support the infrastructure and operations for our client's cloud platform that supports core e-commerce services, working to ensure a high level of reliability, security, and cost-efficiency.
As an EIRE Systems consultant you’ll be deployed onsite at our client's Tokyo head office to deliver the following professional IT Services:
● Provision of reliable, secure and cost-efficient Content ...