- Experience in designing and developing RESTful API and Microservice architecture as a whole
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience in designing and developing applications using Java / Java EE platforms (JVM mechanism such as class loading, memory management, and gc tuning)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns (Gof, SOLID principles, and functional programming)
- Experience in maintaining unit-testing suite at state-of-art level
- Experience in Spring Frame ...
AWS Training & Certification team is currently looking for an experienced Technical Content Reviewer. This is a great opportunity for motivated and innovative candidates to use your native language working for one of the biggest companies in the world.
The client is looking to hire a seasoned technical content reviewer who can hit the ground running. Familiarity with Localization Environment and Tools· Experience working with a global team· Experience working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple prio ...
This position is for you to be involved in the construction of the Japanese manufacturer SAP MM.
・ Functional layout design for journal entry linkage function with SD FI
・ IF function design with front system,
・ Design such as functional cooperation with invoice printing system ...
• Devise DevOps implementation strategy for Manulife Japan coordinating with development team and leverage with regional team
• Engage in the projects and onboard DevOps methodology for the projects
• Troubleshoot and resolves issues in development, test and production environments. Ease the development workflow to release code more frequently, without bugs while reducing the operational load.
• Create automated and robust tools to deploy code and configurations that support development and manage capacity of associated live servers, controlli ...
Lead the business process redesign project with the introduction of the client system
Be involved in system introduction / integration project launch planning / execution / introduction / management.
Redesign / migration of business processes
Improve business and communication processes with the introduction of ServiceNow and SAP
Evaluate preparations for organizational changes
Manage situation analysis
Introduce support to each department
Maximize relationships and synergies with client company employees
Be able explain to stakeholders in each d ...
Developer is responsible for requirements analysis, design, documentation, support, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of new integrated software solutions in addition to growing and supporting a team of engineers supporting these initiatives.
You will work with external customers and partner companies in support of custom integrations of software products into customer systems. You will use your extensive experience and sound judgement to work internally with other team members, senior engineers, program managers, and the s ...
Implement data linkage platform, analyze strategies, issues and improvements from the business side, propose system improvement plan, expand the data linkage platform, and implement solutions
■Technology solutions/ Data solutions/ API Solutions
・Select the optimal architecture that suits the business, and planning/suggestion, promotion, implementation and support of solution solutions to strategies/issues/problems.
・Conversion of in-house data into a format that is easy to use and compatible business strategy
・Resolve issues using data-dri ...
Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Tenant management.
Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Team, Skype for Business Online)
Email audit products (GURDIANWALL, SecureCube, ProofPoint)
Network service (DNS / DHCP / FTP)
User ID management
・ITIL / IT service management centered on system development and maintenance
Service support: Incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release management, service desk (second escalation destination)
Service delivery services: ser ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Linux/Middleware Engineer to join us onsite at an International Insurance firm in Tokyo
・ Manage infrastructure systems in local and overseas reliability/sustainability
・ Support in-house projects to follow global project framework & to achieve requirement/timeline
・ Build/develop/quality assurance of Unix/Linux/Microsoft system
・ Software asset management (License, Product/Hardware Life Cycle)
・ In house/outsource application support
・ Analyze, design, implement the system or enhancements