Purchasing management (ordering is done by other departments)
Purchasing data creation (Excel)
Contact with a Chinese factory (eg, discount if defective)
Collection of inventory status from each factory in Japan (purchase, sales, inventory quantity)
* In some cases, the possibility of going on a business trip to the factory at the end of the month to provide inventory guidance is not zero. ...
• Organize, support and coordinate project management activities.
• Help in preparing presentation materials for meetings
• Coordinate with offshore and local project teams for smooth project progress
• Constantly monitor and report project progress to stakeholders.
• Japanese to English and vise-versa interpretation in the meetings with customers.
• Japanese to English and vise-versa translation of documents and mail communications.
Responding to admission inquiries. Study abroad visa application procedure (negotiations with government agencies, etc.).
Other procedures for international students to come to Japan. Correspondence of affiliated study abroad agent companies.
Participation in overseas study fair / online study abroad fair (including overseas business trips) ...