leading video-on-demand service in Japan, offering more than 170000 movies, TV series and live streamings for subscription, rental and purchase all over the country.
Due to business expansion purposes, we are currently in the search of a iOS Engineer who can be able to contribute to our new sports (NBA, Pro Baseball League, etc) live streaming service apps development.
1. Manage, develop and operate frontend and backend system related to video on demand service
2. NBA-dedicated live/VOD app development.
• Join our development team to design and develop large scale internet applications in an agile environment.
• Take pride in producing high quality code, unit tests and documentation.
• Seek out modern technologies and methodologies to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Continuously improve quality by refactoring, peer review and mentoring junior members.
• Take ownership of safe delivery and running of these applications all the way into production.
[Background for recruitment]
In recent years, the business has been rapidly increasing, and we are looking for members to increase the number of young SEs who have the driving force to strengthen the system!
[Business services provided by the assigned department]
■ Proposal of plans related to system development and promotion / support
■ A series of development work from business / system requirement definition to design, programming, and testing
■ Services related to software maintenance
■ Business alternative service as a customer's inf ...
-Mobile engineers with experience of iOS or Android but preferably both.
-As a mobile developer you will work on exciting apps that leverage our Bluetooth LE technology and cloud infrastructure.
-You will be part of passionate mobile app developers, server-side engineers, embedded systems engineers and UI/UX designers.
-You are a strong team player who is able to contribute to overall system design and development from a mobile perspective.
-Design and develop mobile apps
-Maintain and improve the existing code base ...
Bilingual proficiency (Japanese): N2/N1
English and Japanese both.
- Good Japanese fluency (written, Spoken & Interpretation skills)
- Work experience with Japanese customers
- Should have played Co-ordination / Bridge role between Japanese customer and Offshore teams
- Should have very good communication skills
- Should have strong technical exposure and experience in building Java Web application with
Databases like Oracle
- Verify and v ...
1. Responsible for application management of production stabilization.
2. Responsible for service operations/application production support management.
1. Introduce and manage service operations based on the ITIL framework. It is the management of Incident, Problem, Event, SLA, and so on.
2. Introduce and manage monitoring tools for service stabilization.
3. Ensure Systems availability adhering to service level agreements.
4. Manage application releases (scheduled and emergency) in production environments
Ideal candidates have excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills. Will work closely with all relevant/impacted teams in order to create and develop a roadmap to consolidate the many tools used, into a few or single platform for the future. This will include documentation of business requirements, solution design, and validation. It will also require a solid understanding of the tools currently in place, the pain points experienced, with the thought to integrate, with 90% out of the box solution in mind. Th ...
Ahead Group is seeking highly-skilled SAP HCM / SuccessFactors Consultants to further build our consulting division and play a crucial role in developing long-term partnerships with our customers to solve real-world business challenges.
Analysis of business requirements and consultation on feasibility.
Identify integration issues and develop solutions to ensure effective project delivery.
Work with local and global experts to ensure all stakeholders are in unison on project direction.
Clarify process to business stakeholders an ...