Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support engineer, with business level Japanese, for maintenance & support of existing applications and systems as well as application enhancement and batch process development
- Support existing applications and systems.
- Work closely with Business Analyst, designers, business users and other staff.
- Write test cases and test existing/new applications.
- Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications.
A global Asset Management company is seeking a Front End Developer with solid hands on skills in HTML 5, CSS 3, JS, jQuery to contribute to the development of digital platforms that enable the business to perform more effectively and efficiently include platforms for sales enablement, automated marketing, social media marketing, websites and analytics.
The successful candidate will join a newly established team responsible for strategizing and executing internal and external digital experience for its International Business units.
One of the world's biggest financial firms is searching for an Associate Director. The chosen applicant will be responsible for leading a number of training and pre-sales workshops for customers to ensure effective usage of company's products.
* Provide analytical support
* Design case studies to use in workshops
* Stake abreast with methodologies and market changes
* Collaborate with development team to drive product improvement
* Define user needs though customer visits and discussions
* Provide suitable credit risk m ...
Join the implementation and consulting team and take the lead in managing implementation for one of our major clients in Tokyo. This involves replacing the client's in-house system with our solution for a sell-side investment research publishing system.
The Project Manager will:
-Manage all client facing communication related to the implementation project.
* Putting together and keeping project documentation up to date for the client and for internal stakeholders including implementation time-line (Gantt Chart), statements of w ...
As the Product manager you will be involved in the planning, development, and growth of the core services of the business aiming for 10+ million global users.
* Product Analysis: The Product Manager is responsible for analyzinganalyzing market trends and sales performance in order to avail informed recommendations for the product.
* Strategic RoadmapRoadmap Contribution: The Product Manager works to define product enhancements and strategies. He/She is also responsible for reporting on the product's roadmaproadmap to senior produ ...
A leading financial services organisation is looking to hire a Head of Compliance. The person who enters this role will be responsible for maintaining compliance and risk management controls and procedures.
* Create and manage the corporate compliance program
* Develop and edit compliance procedures and guidelines
* Give input regarding compliance issues
* Take part in compliance projects and reviews as needed
* Attend regular meetings with international and regional teams
* Coordinate training for staff regarding regul ...
A global financial institution is looking to hire an Account Manager. The successful candidate will be working alongside multiple IT experts to drive sales and business growth in Japan.
* Increase profits
* Develop strategic relationships
* Oversee sales performance
* Build a sustainable sales pipeline via Salesforce
* Lead forecasting on a regular basis
* Maintain expertise in manufacturing and technology trends and competitors
* Drive client satisfaction
The ideal candidate, like us, has integrity is at the root of everything they do. We are looking for a candidate who can join us in creating solutions that help navigate the financial challenges and see our clients secure opportunities for personal betterment.
The developer will:
* Work with users to refine requirements, design and develop high-quality and scalable systems, and assist users during the QA/UAT process
* Revamp existing application stack and migrate to Microservices using containers
* Develop new Microservices: ...