Develop the business through maintaining relationship with key clients
* Develop new sales strategy and identify new business opportunities through acquiring new clients
* Maintain relationship with existing clients and conduct various sales activities to increase revenue
* Work collaboratively with other function to provide the best services for customers
* Bachelors degree required
* 3 to 5 years B2B sales experience, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* Good commu ...
* Refine, improve and drive the alternative fund servicing business plan for the Japanese market as part of the client's overall global alternative fund servicing strategy.
* Provide sales support to sales and relationship management functions with alternatives subject matter expertise.
* Provide product support to sales and relationship management functions
* Develop relationships with asset managers
* Have in-depth knowledge of client's products and investment solutions
A global financial services and investment group is seeking an experienced, Senior Project Manager to focus on the delivery of technology projects in their Asia Pacific regional Personal Investing (PI) business and online / digital services.
The role is an internal customer facing role in our IT organization responsible for the assessment, development and delivery of the related technology work pipeline, providing support, insight and coordination of all related activities for projects and solutions, in line with business needs and priorities.
A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support engineer, with business level Japanese, for maintenance & support of existing applications and systems as well as application enhancement and batch process development.
‐ Support existing applications and systems
‐ Work closely with Business Analyst, designers, business users and other staff
‐ Write test cases and test existing/new applications
‐ Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications