An international financial services company is searching for a Compliance Analyst. The person who enters this role will be responsible for handling payment activities to support business growth and company success.
* Track compliance reports
* Make sure all daily operations comply with the relevant requirements
* Conduct training for new team members
* Work closely with internal teams
* Administer regular reviews to improve operations
* Liaise with business partners on compliance policy and programs
This is a job that gives developers a role of major influence from requirement gathering to application deployment. Hands on developers can nurture their soft skills as they prepare to be lead developers and project managers.
* Design, develop and test iOS applications. (Including Quality control)
* Review deliverables at each process. (Design, code, test cases, etc.)
* Plan and Execute project release with minimal risk.
* Investigation and Trouble shooting.
Work with a quality oriented group of people in an environment equipped to expose you to top notch business processes, new programming languages and frameworks. Apply if you are seeking to work in matrix teams as well as nurture your independent performance.
* Daily Maintenance/Support of existing applications and systems.
* Troubleshooting, Monitoring the production systems & environments and control of backup and recovery
* Support for Business Users (Work closely with business users and other staff.)
* Ser ...
A multinational financial services company is looking to fill a Compliance Officer position. The successful candidate will be accountable for overseeing trade and electronic communications surveillance activities.
* Comply with regulatory requirements
* Partner with internal teams to address compliance issues
* Support the APAC surveillance team when required
* Utilise relevant compliance monitoring tools
* Ensure sustainability of audit trail and documentation processes
* Conduct reviews for monitoring and surveillance ...
A multinational financial services company is looking to fill a Head of IR position. The selected candidate will play a key role in overseeing all financial activities that support brand's public image.
* Build agenda for communications with investors
* Report company's status to investors
* Seek potential business opportunities through networking
* Lead financial analyst meetings
* Answer questions during meetings
* Prepare press coverage
* Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, corporate communi ...