・Production of character motion/item motion
Depending on your skills, you may be in charge of management such as scheduling, member management and training.
You will be assigned to a team that will proceed with a new project based on avatars, where you can take on new challenges.
You will be entrusted with a central role as an animation designer.
[Characteristics of our team working on new projects]
(1) Professionals in each field pursue the same goal
Each member has a high degree of professionalism and expe ...
■ Job summary
I think that many people have the impression that "ASUS is a consumer product", but we have a sales team whose mission is to develop the corporate market, and they are very active. In this position, you will work in cooperation with outside sales and work on an equal footing.
For about 3 months after joining the company, after learning industry knowledge such as products and competition, as well as about the company, we plan to start responding to inquiries from end users as part of OJT. Even those who have been doing sales support so ...
[Responsible for production of filming and distribution] You will be responsible for the production of filming and distribution, mainly for game-related promotions.
・Filming and production of live broadcast programs
・Negotiations with Chinese clients
・Management of photographic equipment and arrangement of rentals
・Attendance at shooting and event sites
・Other duties incidental to program production
When the number of offline events increases in the future, we would like you to be in charge of production ...
• Evaluate and monitor supply chain operations of the organization or clients.
• Responsible for executing IT measures and tutor others in the use of logistics IT to optimize procedures.
• Responsible for the design of warehouse layout, determine inventory levels, and plan equipment to ensure it meets specific requirements.
• Aid communication between vendors and customers to achieve mutual satisfaction. ...
Your job responsibilities will broadly be, but not limited to the following:
• Acquire merchants and assist them in achieving higher orders and GMV (Gross merchandise volume)
• Identifying new clients by utilizing market research
• Responsible for the Sales revenue and market share
• Arrange in-person meetings to negotiate contracts with potential merchants
• Maintain existing relationships with cooperating merchants, coordinate and resolve issues with various stakeholders, continuously improve merchant satisfaction and service quality, a ...
You will be assigned to one of the smartphone game projects (new development, service management) provided by the company and be in charge of game server production work. In addition to creating server sources, you will be in charge of a wide range of tasks such as server environment construction, DB design, communication protocol design with clients, and web tool creation in cooperation with the infrastructure department.
■ You can be involved in the entire game production process
We create our own content in a ...
You will be in charge of server-side development of existing titles developed and operated in-house, or new smartphone applications centered on MMORPG. You can be involved from the basics, such as infrastructure design and construction of operation methods.
・Constructing a back-end system for smartphone games that looks at the entire system
・Design, construction and review of infrastructure and DevOps
・Acceleration of programs by reducing the load during operation
・Performance management such as performance ...
Our client company is looking for a Mobile Application Engineer, this position involves taking charge of the entire process, from designing and implementing a new app to testing and releasing it. You will join the project as one of the initial members of the mobile application team.
* Take charge of the entire process from defining requirements to designing, developing, testing, and releasing a new mobile application.
* Collaborate with other team members to ensure the quality and security of the app.
* Collect user feedback and i ...
Our client company is looking for a Back-End Engineer. This position involves being a key member of the project, responsible for the design, construction, operation, and optimization of servers, databases, and infrastructure.
* Design and build backend and infrastructure.
* Implement and optimize servers and databases.
* Infrastructure setup, operation, and monitoring.
* Optimize database performance and security.
* Collaborate with the team on the adoption of new technologies and improvement proposals.
This company is launching a project to digitise real estate asset management operations and build a system that offers exciting new services to individual investors. In this position, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the web platform for each project.
* Responsible for the architecture design and implementation of web applications.
* Collaborate with designers and back-end engineers for efficient front-end coding.
* Apply front-end best practices, including performance optimization, accessibility, and SEO.