Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
BiOS is looking for skilled deskside engineers to join international support team servicing one of our highly regarded Global clients and provide extended standard services as follows:
・Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
・Manage IMAC and desk side support services.
・Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
・Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance
・Remote support and m ...
Purchasing, accounts payable, inventory management, journal entry
Payment business (foreign exchange)
Monthly, annual, settlement-related work
Creation of various reports for submission to US headquarters
Annual budgeting and variance analysis
Expense settlement business
Audit support ...
# Call monitoring and qualification
#Creating the call detail report to QA supervisor and client
#Understand the QA policy and guideline to answer questions from operations
#Join the meeting with operations, training and QA members for updates
#Create report and feedback regarding quality and CSAT analysis ...
Infosys is looking for Business Testers to be part of a Testing Team dealing with Corporate Banking, Securities/Wealth Management projects. The scope of testing work would be end-to-end testing and/or Functional Changes testing during UAT phase of testing life cycle.
Working in our Technical Services team, you will be helping customers by phone, e-mail, and chat with our BarTender software and printer drivers. This will include high-level technical issues related to our Enterprise software and third-party applications.
• Be the first point of contact with customers over email, chat, and phone
• Provide support to customers by identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Escalate issues to higher support tiers as needed
• Research and answer miscellaneou ...
As an Operations Manager, you will accountable for the following areas.
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in areas such as Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, NPS and Contact Rate.
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations.
Monitor costs and losses incurred by managing team’s contribution to the greater Customer Experience ...
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• The Near Patient Quality Assurance Lead (NPQAL) is responsible, on behalf of the Head of Clinical Quality for driving patient quality through continuous improvement in service experience design, implementation and analysis in the near patient teams.
• The NPQAL will develop relationships with the Military Treatment Facilities, beneficiaries and purchased care provider offices in order to support the quality assurance function.
• They will design and follow initiatives to enhance customer experience through mon ...
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
・ To lead and manage the TRICARE Medical Record Collection Team ensuring the efficient and timely collection and submission of Medical Reports within Intl SOS standards and contractual requirements
・ To lead and manage the JPP Service Team ensuring the timely processing of Authorizations and Appointment making; and the accurate processing of JPP provider claims and reimbursements
・ Hiring and on-going management of employees and arranges in Intl SOS best standards and processes (in c ...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a fast paced technology company and a leader in the world of data centers. We are currently expanding our infrastructure management team within Amazon Web Services and are looking for a proven technology manager with experience in people management, robust technical understanding and the drive and vision to take AWS Data Center Operations to the next level. The successful candidate for this role will create sustainable processes and standards; and drive automation opportunities to reduce delivery cycle times and to improve qu ...