Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
JST is planning to launch the Asia Pacific Research Center (tentative name) in April 2021.
We are looking for someone who plans (effective layout, article selection, etc.) and operates an English-language science and technology information website for the Asia-Pacific region.
The main target of this new website is industry-government-academia researchers and policy makers in the Asia-Pacific region who wish to collaborate with Japanese research institutions/universities.
1. Article and content planning
2. Request and coordinate ...
- Assist the Management in the formulation of Hotel’s overall strategic direction.
- Direct and manage the provision of accurate, timely and objective financial data for management decisions to be made.
- Support the General Manager and Hotel’s financial goals through the preparation of monthly and annual reports and the forecast of the Hotel’s revenues, expenses, liabilities and profits based on past, present and expected operations.
-Coordinate and prepare monthly and annual reporting, budgeting and reforecasting processes to ...
Are you an ambitious sales professional with experience building meaningful client relationships? Are you customer oriented and know how to sell a good product? If yes, read on!
We are looking for a motivated sales professional with experience building meaningful client relationships to grow and support our innovation community. This person will contribute to the success of our CIC Tokyo Relationship Management & Sales Team.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will be working alongside the leadership team in Tokyo, selling a product and service that has a ...
Do you enjoy building and maintaining strong innovation communities? Are you skilled in building strategic partnerships and you wish to do so within a growing company? If so, read on.
CIC Tokyo is looking for a personable and organized individual to coordinate and execute its partnerships, governmental projects for startups and series of community events supporting innovation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with at least 3-4 years of experience in a related role.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
One of your main responsibilities will be assist ...
• Devise DevOps implementation strategy for Manulife Japan coordinating with development team and leverage with regional team
• Engage in the projects and onboard DevOps methodology for the projects
• Troubleshoot and resolves issues in development, test and production environments. Ease the development workflow to release code more frequently, without bugs while reducing the operational load.
• Create automated and robust tools to deploy code and configurations that support development and manage capacity of associated live servers, controlli ...
・Existing sales & Business Development
・Create and post job descriptions
・ Proposal of IT engineers and bilingual human resources to companies
・ Exchange information about human resources and job description with partner companies
・ Research, scout, and interview of candidates
・Because IT companies and foreign-affiliated companies are customers, you can acquire IT knowledge and English proficiency.
・Multinational persons are working.
・After COVID-19, you can work overseas (mainly Southeast A ...
● Network Operations Support and Projects for continuous improvements
● Career Growth opportunities in network automation / NetDevOps (Ansible, Python, etc.)
Exciting new opportunity in Tokyo for a Network Engineer (Japanese and English speaking) to work in a team to support BAU network maintenance and change operations, plus ongoing network infra projects.
Our client is a successful multinational Financial Services sector company and they provide an excellent environment for a highly motivated engineer to learn the skills required to mana ...
With users from over 190 countries, our company is crossing borders by sending Japanese products and goods to consumers all over the world! As a rapidly growing e-commerce company located in downtown Tokyo, we are looking for native English speakers with Japanese ability who also speak Spanish at a native level, to join our international customer support team with 18 staff members from 13 different European and Asian countries. Working visa sponsorship will be provided if necessary!
・ Answering customer inquiries via email and tele ...
With users from over 190 countries, our company is crossing borders by sending Japanese products and goods to consumers all over the world! As a rapidly growing e-commerce company located in downtown Tokyo, we are looking for native English speakers with Japanese ability who also speak German at a native level, to join our international customer support team with 18 staff members from 13 different European and Asian countries. Working visa sponsorship will be provided if necessary!
・ Answering customer inquiries via email and telep ...
As a Junior Sales Administrative, you will support all the administration related matters in Finance, Sales, and Operations departments for Cosentino Japan. This person will be closely working with the Administrative team and will be reporting directly to the General Manager of Cosentino Japan.
-Receiving and processing purchase orders.
-Issuing sales transaction invoices.
-Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
-Contacting customers by phone or email to answ ...