One of Japan's biggest tech conglomerate is looking for IT Business Analyst to join their rapidly expanding IT Team. You will be responsible supporting business and technical requirements gathering, and be a part of the new privacy management function.
* Responsible for gathering both business and technical requirements within operations;
* Responsible for investigating and documenting functions of existing systems as well as operations;
* Responsible for creating and executing integration test scripts;
* Create training manuals ...
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company that is also a leading global cloud solutions company providing consulting, application development and implementation services to enterprise and emerging businesses across B2B and B2C sectors. They are starting their Japan Office. The selected candidate will be the start-up team member in Japan.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Coordinate the entire life cycle of th ...
We will take care of the introduction and maintenance of the in-house system used by employees while coordinating with each department in the company (real estate, AI, IT, human resources, general affairs, accounting, etc.).
-Until now, so-called in-house information system work was done by on-site engineers and some outsourced work, and there was no dedicated person in charge.
・ As our business grows, we will take up what the on-site engineers have been doing concurrently, and invite a full-time person in charge to organize ...
● General business advancement planning for overseas base back offices that handle banking affairs.
* In particular, the role that will lead the examination as a user of the next overseas accounting system and information system
〇 For overseas bases in the Americas, Europe and Asia
〇 Organize each user's related departments, plan and lead a project
〇 Coordination with the development side including external system vendors
〇 Document creation such as requirement definition documents and UAT plans in the main accounting business (financial ...
As a DevOps architect in our systems department, you will be responsible for architecture design, new communication channel construction (operation / development) and automation of existing processes.
You will be asked to redefine the legacy architecture of existing systems / processes and build a mechanism that enables automation of various processes, including automatic releases that utilize various tools and best practices. Use agile techniques to build new communication channels for operations / development.
Enterprise Technology and Service (ETS), Operators Manager, include Batch operation. ETS Operators manager oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of an organization’s Enterprise Technology and Service (ETS) department, ensuring that Batch systems, Batch Operation, services, and infrastructure work reliably, and securely.
Regards to Batch operation, ETS Operators manager is in charge to operating and running batching computers and ensuring that all production goals are met. These individuals are responsible for making sure that proper order s ...
・Business Analyst roles with Japanese speaking capability.
・Implementation of offshore development project from Japan
・Liaise with Japan BU or client on project schedule plan, project SOW, technical documents.
・Briefing technical documents to project members based on Japanese design document.
・User requirement, technical specification and test documents preparation.
・Project management on Program and Functional Testing, System Testing and deployment of product within scheduled timeframe.
・Assure QMS standard ...
Participate in AI project teams such as machine learning and deep learning.
We will entrust you with learning environment design, data definition, cloud side requirement definition, basic design, detailed design, development, and project management.
◆ AI ◆
<Development of physical condition prediction AI system>
Vital data (body temperature, heart rate, etc.) and temperature / room temperature data are edge-processed by AI to predict changes in physical condition such as heat stroke.
It analyzes and predicts from various v ...
This is an amazing opportunity to join a world class insurer as an Agile Project Manager
- Successful management of the delivery of projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team – working with the scrum master to enable squad based delivery
- Management of one or more cross-functional & multidisciplinary team(s) ...
Take pride in being the point of contact in decision making. This is role is for a seasoned PM, who is capable of coordinating teams and resources efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will be:
* Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
* Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies.
* Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
* Coordinating with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolu ...
We are looking for a project manager at a video distribution system company.
You will be involved in the contract development-maintenance / operation project of on-demand services for clients including major TV stations, using our own products that cover the functions for video distribution on the Internet.
■ Responsible work
① Pre-sales (sales support), customer negotiations
・ Understand the client's request and propose the optimum system plan
・ Proposal of existing product functions based on client requests
・ Plan ...
Join us and play an active role in a major project. Lead our teams as you pave the path to your own success!
* Support to develop project plan and maintenance.
* Project budget coordination with controlling dept.
* Alignment with client's program PMO (HQ/Region).
* Project status monitoring, KPIs management, and reporting.
* Coordinate Steering Committee etc. and manage minutes.
* Change management involving project members as well as whole company.
* Any other project relevant tasks.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong experience in both pre-sales/business development and delivery of large projects.
• End-to-end management for a set of projects.
• Pre-sales and business development activities
• Review project plans and propose changes when necessary.
• Define resources for the implementation of projects.
• Provide direction and support to project teams.
• Constantly monitor and report project progress to stakeholders.
This role is designed to meet your expectations in taking on more responsibilities in the workplace and overseeing more operations. Responsibilities will include managing a team with mixed schedules and global projects, all the way to CXO /IT Head level stakeholder management.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Define and maintain Information Security Incident Management Process.
* Assist in defining triggers/workflow for reported and declared Incidents.
* Plan how changes will be performed during an incident response while adhering ...