Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A global technology company is searching for a Backup Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring effective back and recovery support as well as creating actionable plans for unexpected incidents.
* Deliver L2 support for backup and restore
* Forecast risks and its impacts and drive improvements
* Track and report performance
* Utilise high-quality hardware and software equipment
* Plan backup and operational schedules
* Maintain all backup jobs in adherence to the schedules
A global security service provider is in need of a Technical Solution Engineering Manager. The candidate in this role will be accountable for ensuring efficient service quality and delivery while overseeing several technical matters.
* Manage engineers to deliver customer support
* Act as a main point of contact for customer support
* Collaborate with sales function
* Lead trial and on-boarding configurations
* Drive performance tests
* Take care of Salesforce related matters
An international technology manufacturing company is in need of an SAP Project Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for coordinating and tracking various projects within SAP.
* Assist with cross-project operations
* Collect and sort information from various workstreams and teams
* Monitor schedules, budgets, etc.
* Identify project and program risks
* Complete reports to share during meetings
* Coordinate meetings and workshops for consultants
A major technology company is searching for a Business Information Security Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing information security status and minimizing unexpected failures within several regions.
* Provide mentorship to team subordinates
* Ensure adherence to company's information security policy and standards
* Troubleshoot and secure information security opportunities
* Act as a point of contact for global security strategies
* Work with customers to secure objectives as required
* Provide ...
A multinational eCommerce company is in need of a Web Application Engineer. In this role, you will be working side by side a development team to develop a number of business application software to support the business function.
* Run systems on a regular basis
* Define business requirements to build effective architecture
* Provide leadership to other developers
* Drive developing processes
* Work with relevant product and project managers
* 3+ years of software development experience including desig ...
A leading eCommerce company is looking to hire a Web Application Engineer. The applicant chosen for this role will be responsible for handling logistics systems development in order to enhance logistics and warehouse services.
* Define requirements
* Conduct development and testing for the company's logistic services
* Oversee the operation of the service
* Supervise off-site vendor staff
* 3+ years of Java programming experience
* 3+ years of experience in Linux command line operation
* Experience ...
A large eCommerce company is searching for a Head of Business Development. The person who enters this role will be working side by side the business development team to gain profitable partnerships deals and drive business growth.
* Create business strategies for multiple categories
* Share mentorship to internal management
* Seek partnership opportunities within the digital and eCommerce industry
* Promote brand's vision and value propositions
* Coach cross-functional teams
* Oversee account management activities