Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Participates in and plays an active role in project relocation and consolidation on the operation and management of in-house Voice systems, call centers, dealing rooms, head offices, branch office telephones, and maintenance of telephone lines.
・ Design and manage voice system (creating requirement definition, designing document and constructing guidelines)
・ Plan for improvement and maintenance of voice environment (EOS support, security measures, performance improvement, integration, investigation/ evaluation/ execution plan for new technology ...
A growing IT company is looking for a Software Engineer (Android)!
As a member of our Android development team, your responsibility is to conduct deep technical evaluation of hardware integrations that will increase driver’s safety while also delivering pixel・perfect UI to provide a rich connected driving experience.
They are looking for proactive and highly motivated mobile app engineers with deep knowledge of the frameworks and tools they use, experience building mobile apps, and a strong desire to learn and grow.
Newly created Head of Finance/CFO position covering the entire Asset Management business for Japan.
* Cover all accounting functions
* Represent the business for all regulatory/external finance inquiries
* Attend board meetings
* Support all Tax related functions (audit, compliance, accounting, transfer pricing, advisory)
* Support with Treasury related functions
* Vendor management
* People management and training
* 20+ years experience within a finance function within financial services
* Proven managem ...
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced developer who is eager to work closely with FO business users, stakeholders, quants and other global project teams throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will manage the lifecycle and risk related to OTC equity derivative transactions as well as engage in the enhancement of the equity platform to cope with business development needs.
The successful candidate will:
* Participate in regional/global development and project meetings.
This position is central around the management of the company's technology needs in the Finance and Treasury departments. To fulfil this task, the successful candidate has to design and develop activities for change implementation in regulatory reporting systems in the Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Reporting and BASEL III space.
The role includes key participation in implementing the reporting system with focus on liquidity regulation and capital adequacy regulation.
Specific tasks for this role, based on experience and ability, ...
A leading foreign investment bank is seeking to strengthen it's second line of defence for technology
- An opportunity for an experienced VP or Director with a background in 1st or 2nd line of defence to take a leading role in bolstering operational risk frameworks, policies & procedures for the banks global markets business.
- This is part of a regional effort designed to mitigate system risks, especially with regards to electronic trading.
- This is a broad role that would involved working closely with the technolog ...
A new opportunity to join and learn about Treasury Operations at the leading foreign bank.
- Overall purpose of the role is to ensure the bank has enough funding and liquidate cash.
- As a part of the Treasury team, you perform calculation of cash projection, and manage the liquidity and report into Front Office in timely manner.
- Also, responsible for preparing the balance management report to Bank of Japan.
- Get involved in various projects such as Intraday Liquidity, Regulatory Reporting etc. ...
VP level Compliance position at global European investment to help manage the equity monitoring & surveillance compliance, also APAC compliance projects.
- Daily Monitoring and Surveillance of transactions focusing on listed products, (Cash Equities, Listed Derivatives)
- Investigate and escalate any faulty or suspicious trade that are not in compliance with the regulation.
- Support Global/APAC compliance initiatves
- Communicate with the business and compliance team to resolve the issue.
- Provide advice on the r ...