Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Current Search Conditions
Industry : Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services
Hotel IT support staff
・System management in the hotel hall
(Accommodation system, POS system)
・Network environment settings
・PC initial setting
・Other hotel incidental services
*Working place is Ishigaki Island
☆World famous luxury hotel☆
☆Many of the global human resources are under study☆
☆ Jobs that make the most of your language skills ☆
☆ Employee dormitory available ☆ ...
● Financial operations (monthly, quarterly, annually, consolidated)
● Payment and transfer business
● Corporate support
● Manage staff
● Guidance funding business (bank negotiations, etc.)
● Cash flow statement creation and disclosure business
● Accounting and management of subsidiaries
* We are working in cooperation with the Human Resources and General Affairs Group and the Accounting, Finance and IR Group. Because it is listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, there are many opportunities to acquire the quality ...
The start is the front staff.
■ Hotel store management (front)
・Customer service (check-in, check-out)
・Telephone reservations and inquiries
・Backyard work such as invoices, confirmations, and counting slips
・General operation of the hotel such as safety management such as patrols inside the building
■ Hotel planning and management
・Market analysis, sales strategy planning
・Hotel renewal plan, etc.
■Planning and operation of complex facilities
・Planning events for attracting customers, etc. ...