Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
We are looking for a creative and proactive Community Manager to grow and nurture the Japanese community for the popular mobile game, Clash of Clans. This is an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager with experience in gaming, as the successful applicant will work closely with the Supercell team to provide best-in-class community management to their players.
- Handle day-to-day social media management including strategy and creating content across a range of social media platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Tiktok ...
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses as web services -now commonly known as cloud computing. Today, AWS provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. As our customers grow their businesses, AWS continues to provide Infrastructure that meets their global requirements, aiming to be the most customer centric company on earth.
The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the b ...
IT help desk support staff will help end users efficiently use IT hardware and applications in use currently or planned for use in future and troubleshoot any related issues. The role of IT help desk support staff is a junior level position. He/She will work under the direction of an IT Manager.
・IT Help Desk Support Staff Duties and Responsibilities, Interview Users to Determine the Scope of the Issue.
・IT help desk support staff is a customer service role. This duty requires active listening skills to ...
• You will be in charge of organizing big campaigns of the company's service, involving other sections to maximize synergy. You may also have chance to work with other Company group services depending on your assignment.
• Planning merchandising strategies and picking sale items from over 40,000 merchants based on social trend, pricing, and users demand.
• Based on merchandising strategies, cooperating with merchants and Sales departments to introduce scheme for recruiting sale items.
• Improving advertisement products to meet vari ...
◼︎ Job description
・Full stack web application development
・Work closely with our PM to define feature specifications
Here are some examples of the features you might work on:
・Applying Robot Process Automation to simplify our customer manual work
・Re-architect some of our core processes to support parallel processing
・Writing a custom RBAC library
・Writing an event-based notification system
・Integrating our AI services into the core product
・Writing a tool to auto-check our data consistency
・Upgrading/optimizing our UI ...
◼︎ Job description
Product management for Better Engage
* Schedule management and coordination are different from the main project manager
◼︎ Specific work content
・Formulating BetterEngage's functional development priorities with CEO and domain experts
・Specification requirements definition with engineers
・Development function direction
・Debugging development functions
・Collection of rehabilitation plans, formulation and execution of priorities
・Motivation management of development members
・Development man-hour / delive ...
Under the supervision of the Property Officer, the responsibilities for this position include:
• Managing maintenance projects in several functional areas such as masonry, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and boiler operations;
• Ensuring all building systems, commercial and residential, are operating in accordance with quality and compliance standards;
• Maintenance and repair of equipment in accordance with safety and security regulations;
• Supervising a maintenance team of three employ ...