Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
As a Junior Sales Administrative, you will support all the administration related matters in Finance, Sales, and Operations departments for Cosentino Japan. This person will be closely working with the Administrative team and will be reporting directly to the General Manager of Cosentino Japan.
-Receiving and processing purchase orders.
-Issuing sales transaction invoices.
-Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
-Contacting customers by phone or email to answ ...
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• Responsible for the efficient processing of TRICARE beneficiary medical records within their AORs, working in coordination with JPP Lead and in-country teams to facilitate the timely submission of medical records.
• Processing received medical documentation, assessing the accuracy of documentation and assessing the need for translation of documentation in a timely manner.
• Work closely with JPP team to back up the operation when needed
• Processing medical information receive ...
Emerge is hiring a desktop support engineer in Tokyo. The person will suppor with Emerge team members.
Desktop hardware support, OS support, Email support, Internet Support, Basic LAN connectivity, basic application support, Anti-virus.
FMS Engineer, Desktop Support ,Technical Support , with Minimum 2 years’ experience Minimum Graduate ,Diploma Holder Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
· Ask customers targ ...
- Responsible to design Triumph's own website/ eCommerce partner stores
- Collaborate with each store managers
- UI / UX improvement (analyze and reflect eCommerce customers' behavior and trends)
- Schedule adjustment and design management of contents posted on the website (promotional materials such as e-mail newsletters)
- Respond to various inquiries related
- To build a strong relationship with business partners and internal departments (especially collaborate with the Marketing department)
- Responsible for overall website UI/UX ...
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your b ...
You will be in charge of the operation and maintenance of the in-house business system.
(Including system function creation and repair due to operational changes)
■ Specific business content
・ Operation / repair / maintenance of sales / billing management system using cloud service
Non-programming support (available if there is a program concept)
・ In-house inquiry window and contact window for group companies and sales companies
・ Development and operation of processing using RPA tools
・ Operational support for sales support CRM tools ...
★ A group that solves global recruitment issues such as "foreign-affiliated startups that start hiring in Japan" and "Japanese global companies that want to expand overseas"!
Recruiting business utilizing the bilingual job change site "Daijob.com". We provide recruitment consulting activities to new or proven companies.
We work with career advisors to help job seekers and propose job seekers to companies.
Through the selection process, job seekers are required to think about their future vision and skill improvement, and companies are required t ...
Responsible for delivering BAU, the day-to-day tasks and ensure customer’s downtime is minimum.
Become familiar with all aspects of customer’s IT environment and keep knowledge up-to-date.
Fulfilling IT support service needs, achieving goals and expected deliverables in accordance to the customer policies, procedures, and processes.
Providing technical support to desktop/laptop PCs, printers, monitors, server/network equipment, and other customer IT infrastructure with incident management excellence.
Windows OS support, Provi ...
• Perform refresh, installs, moves and changes for desktop and laptops.
• install currently supported Microsoft operating systems onto a desktop and laptop;
• load an image onto a desktop and laptop;
• load standard software applications such as Microsoft Office or other scripted installs;
• install (unpack, connect to the network and test) standard desktops, laptops, printers and peripherals;
• find faults with basic office environment IT related problems (connectivity, application errors, operating system issues);
• replace compone ...