Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Under the supervision of the Official Residence Supervisor at the Embassy of Canada in Tokyo, the incumbent is responsible for preparing meals and assists with identifying appropriate Canadian and local cuisine and assembling such cuisine for official and unofficial hospitality events (including formal and informal luncheons, dinners, cocktails and receptions).
We are seeking a seasoned Full Stack Developer with experience and interest in gaming. Working hand in hand with our western Partner Services teams, the Full Stack Developer will work directly with our partners to understand their needs and propose solutions. The Full Stack Developer will hence support the development of new forms of interaction, games and online experiences, taking advantage of the Genvid stack. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of cloud infrastructure design and web application development.
We are looking for a sales & reservation manager as a member of a professional group that believes in "work hard, play hard".
• Management and training of booking / guest service departments
• Manage booking software system and customer database
• Create and analyze monthly occupancy, revenue, and booking status reports
• Strategy implementation and improvement to maximize profits for all facilities in the company
• Optimize sales and set room pricing
• Manage prepaid card and post checkout, credit card payments and c ...
We will entrust you with account management of companies and individuals who advertise for attracting customers such as recruitment and sales on a major foreign-affiliated social media platform that everyone knows.
[Background for recruitment]
To strengthen support for the Japanese market, we are recruiting about 10 people this time as the team expands.
Since it is a work that is completely at home + no overtime, you can manage your time well and achieve a work-life balance.
- Oversee all banquet sales operations from sales to coordinating operations.
- Maintain TAC standards of excellence to all clients to ensure highest level of Member satisfaction.
- Ensure sales targets are met to maximize revenues.
- Training and development of staff
- Oversee administrative planning and sales strategy ...
- To collaborate with team members in sourcing and finding the best talent in the market.
- Extraction (telephone and email) and evaluation of candidates for open positions
- Timely search for open positions
- Build and maintain quality relationships with candidates
- Manage the recruitment process and prepare candidates for interviews.
- Be IN THE MARKET. Become the GO TO market leader for your respective industry or function.
We are in a period of expansion and need people who are willing ...
[Inexperienced welcome] We are looking for a pre-employment survey researcher.
What is "Pre-Employment Screening / Background Screening"?
It is a general term for career surveys of people who work for companies. We will legally proceed with the confirmation with the consent of the target person. The number of companies incorporating PES / BGS as part of the hiring process is increasing year by year, contributing to reducing hiring risk and solving personnel issues.
This time, we are looking for a PES / BGS professional who will be in charge of resea ...
Cosentino City Tokyo is a meeting point for architects and designers, with a multi-purpose exhibition space that offers professionals the chance to explore and discover all the opportunities Cosentino products can offer for their most innovative projects.
We are looking for a City Center Specialist to join our City Center located in Tokyo, Japan.
What will you be doing?
As the City Center Specialist you will assist with the day to day operations in the Cosentino City showroom. Your daily tasks will include guest relations, cu ...
The Yaruki Switch Group is currently actively recruiting teachers who could join our training in the second week in March!
The classrooms looking for teachers are in Shizuoka and Nerima ward, Tokyo.
English lessons for students primarily aged 3-14.
Curriculum emphasis on fun, practical language focusing on real life skills.
Programs cover reading, writing, speaking, and listening, with a focus on phonics to provide supplementary support to public
◆Teaching Method & Responsibilities◆
・Fostering in students a sense of pride ...
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a Candidate Coordinator wanting to join a dynamic, market leading specialty IT Staffing Firm. The Candidate Coordinator will register, consult and manage assigned candidates and work with the sales team to submit candidates for client openings. This is a candidate facing sales opportunity. Candidate Coordinators are not responsible for sourcing candidates, but rather managing a large pool of candidates to be assigned to client requirements.
• Meeting, registering and qualifying a ...
・Data centers, offices, facility entrance / exit confirmation, facility entry / exit management of foreign companies Customer escorts
・Patrols within facilities
・cooperation with overseas teams (email, chat, video conference, etc. in English)
◆The client is a famous foreign-affiliated company. You can make full use of your English ability.
◆High income even if you start inexperienced. You can also aim for step-up and career advancement.
◆We started with contract employees, but we assume that w ...
To conduct various types of audits to work closely with BSI clients to help them improve their performance by assessing their systems and processes against BSI standards
1) Prepare assessment reports and deliver findings to clients to ensure client understanding of the assessment decision and clear direction to particular items of corrective action where appropriate 2) Recommend the issue, re-issue or withdrawal of certificates, and report recommendations in accordance with BSI policy, procedures and prescribed time frame. 3) Maintain overall account r ...
- Represent and demonstrate Deel's products
- Manage assigned customer relationships, and learn about their business needs
- Drive sales growth, cross-product penetration, and increase the profitability of business relationships
- Solve client problems and continually seek new solutions to meet their needs
- Know the Deel platform and product inside out ...