Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious - - A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing thi ...
Senior Software Engineer (~14M Yen)
Coming onboard with an innovative and analytical mindset, as a Senior Software Engineer, you will partner with internal (digital ambassadors and business analysts) and external collaboration partners to understand and address digital transformation needs. Using cutting edge technology stack you will lead the development of solutions which deliver against these needs. This includes, but not limited to:
• Front end – Web and Mobile development
• Cloud technologies and APIs
• Data technologies – Key-Value, G ...
[Experience not required] We are looking for a few researchers for the pre-employment screening.
As a team member of the "Pre-Employment Screening (PES)," we will solve the issues related to the personnel and recruitment of client companies. As a PES professional, you will be in charge of researching to reporting while communicating with sales and overseas teams.
[Attractiveness of this position]
・ You will have the opportunity to communicate with people from various countries and grow as a global person.
・ In addition to employment/ educatio ...
In a project commissioned by Adecco from a major foreign-affiliated search engine site company, you will perform Google site content check and examination work.
It is a job to check whether Korean content is appropriate based on the guidelines provided in English.
★ Attractive points ★
・ Many people have been working for a long time due to inexperience, and the training is substantial.
・ There are many Koreans in the team, so it is an environment where you can start working with peace of mind!
◎ System development field
・ WEB system development (AI development)
・ Cloud system development
・ Control system software development
・ Embedded software development (IOT development)
・ Communication system development
◎ Responsible work
・ Basic design / functional design / detailed design
・ Manufacturing (coding)
・ Test (unit test / integration test / system test)
◎ Development method
[Background for recruitment]
Our company has many foreign engineers, but with the Jap ...
[About the Role / Account Executive]
You will be in charge of enterprise sales, which is in charge of major companies in our sales organization. This department has many opportunities to be involved in projects that have a great impact on the entire customer. It will be a very exciting environment where you can enjoy the real thrill of "changing the human resources strategy of major companies". As an account executive, we aim to become a trusted partner from CxO by communicating with not only the IT department that introduces the system but also the per ...
We're searching for a Regional People Business Partner to act as a trusted advisor to our Executive Officers for Asia Pacific and Future Markets, supporting them and their leadership teams to deliver people strategies and best practice, to support the delivery of business plans through people.
You will be responsible for:
・Provide input into People Strategy decisions and deploy initiatives across the Business Unit partnered on behalf of the People Team.
・Partner with the Executive/s and their Leadership Team/s to develop and execute an annual ...
・ We will supervise manga translated from Japanese to English.
・ Is the translated English manga-like and easy to read?
Please check for grammatical mistakes to see if it matches the mood of the manga or the character's personality.
・ We also manage the translation / supervision partners requested by outsourcing.
・ We may have a meeting with the customer. ...
• Act as technical expert by helping customers choose the best technology solutions that meet their business needs.
• Create recommendations and communicate how solutions will provide business value.
• Perform technical presentations covering the following:
o Cloud hosting architecture
o Product Architecture
o Product Security
o Integration to systems
o Data Privacy Compliance
• Awarded as a great place to work for.
• Global company environment and a leader in their field
• Attractive c ...
A global leader in the food and beverage industry
• Planning brand marketing and product portfolio strategies
• Managing advertising strategies and costumer services to enhance brand positioning
• Leading the marketing team by providing insights and handling cross departmental conversations
• Experience in people management, creative agency, and digital media planning
• Team leadership skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge in digital medi ...
A pioneer of the World's First Cell-Free Amplification Technology for Large Circular DNA
• Producing commercial enzymes and proteins using different equipment such as FPLC
• Maintaining company’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
• Brainstorm about scale-up manufacturing
• Handling outsourcers and subcontractors
• Experience in handling recombinant protein expression and purification for 5 years or more
• Experience in manufacturing management for 5 years or more
One of the leading real estate investment firms in the world
• Managing sales materials
• Preparing proposal processes
• Creating reports for the company product lines and deliveries
• Handling Ad hoc requests from internal and external parties
• Assisting external proprietary investment system, distribution of client reports, and other team tasks
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced excel skills
• Communication and writing skills
• Fluent English and Japanese ...
Multinational IT company with market dominating products in cloud security
• Manage and enhance internal applications
• Creating new internal applications to update existing procedures
• Managing API integrations
• Assisting help desk with devices and systems managed by the Internal IT team
• Conceptualize ways to improve current operations and organization
• Have an experience working in a professional environment for a year or more
• Knowledge in Cloud Service ...
・Reporting to the Senior Media Relations Officer, this administrative position provides support and services to the Media Team and to the broader Public Affairs Program, including assistance with media relations activities, conducting research for responding to media inquiries, and maintaining databases.
The person in this position reviews incoming correspondence and screens telephone calls. He/she also develops content for various social media platforms, and assists with video and photo editing, as well as drafting, reviewin ...
・Reporting to the Counsellor, Public Affairs, the person in this position develops and manages the Embassy media relations program, and has in-depth knowledge of Japanese media, and media relations.
・Leading a small team, the person is responsible for a variety of media-related duties including arranging briefings and press interviews, as well as researching and preparing press releases.
Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure, the person in this position also manages media relations activities for high-level funct ...
【About the role】
The position will allow you to work from home as an Independent Contractor on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
The tasks will involve determining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing online research and referring to guidelines provided to you.
You will be rating tasks to validate data. You will be helping to authenticate data that will be used in live online search tools and applications by millions of users across the world.
CIC is looking for a highly capable, self-directed and experienced individual to manage a team that will be responsible for day-to-day operations. This will be a great opportunity for someone with at least five years of hands-on, managerial experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
[YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK]
We look to every team member to collaborate and help each other by taking on any task big or small and having a "can do" attitude.
You will join our Community Team which is composed of several employees to satisfy ...