Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
- Own the end-to-end customer journey and define a growth roadmap that optimizes the Japanese conversion funnels (from new user acquisition, to on-site activation, retention and referral), working cross-functionally to implement it.
- Own the Japan P&L, ensuring a profitable bottom line is reached alongside hyper-growth, meeting ambitious new user acquisition and customer retention targets with healthy ROI.
- Together with the Digital marketing team in Zurich, manage and optimize all online campaigns and channels for Japan
- Pilot gro ...
"I would like to work in a foreign-affiliated business even if I have no experience"
"I want to utilize my English skills in Malaysia, which is an English-speaking country"
"I want to work in an international environment"
It is a recommended job for those who are ♪
You will be engaged in the work of responding to inquiries from customers and drivers in Japan who use the food delivery app and in reporting to the head office (English).
Communication with customers and drivers can be done by phone or in-app chat.
【Who we are】
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global video collaboration company. We specialize in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organizations throughout the world. With teams of qualified IT support engineers, EOS IT Solutions offers a fast and reliable service to our clients.
・Support internal company meetings, including sound, camera and video setup, and other video conferencing needs
・Assist with internal online events, webinars, and online production
Knauf Insulation is seeking a hands-on and motivated Financial Manager to support its growth in the Japanese building materials market. This role is responsible for back office management to support sales and distribution in Japan and China.
【Key responsibilities and accountabilities】
• Ensure the integrity of the general ledger including preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations of key control account
• Knauf Insulation internal controls and policies are adopted and implemented
• Coordinate all required statutory ...
The role exists for the purpose of ensuring that payroll is prepared in a timely and accurate manner. It is also intended to drive operational excellence in the various local HR systems & processes by analysing and validating the process/data in a timely and proper manner.
• Reports to Country HR Manager, an individual contributor
• FTE Scope: Over 250 employees in Shell Japan Limited by 1st Jan 2021 vs the current 48 employees
• Execute complex local HR processes especially payroll ...