Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Engineering support services at Data Centre in the office environment including electrical, mechanical, fire protection, general construction, energy conservation, environmental protection, safety at work and other facilities related engineering in customer Japan site.
successor to retirees
Directly connected from the station ...
No.1 country for Japanese people to move to from 2006 to 2019 consecutively
★Even with the Corona situation, you can find a job overseas
★Expand your global career possibilities
★Training and follow-up system after joining is high levels in Malaysia!
Would you like to try working overseas in Malaysia?
If you want to utilize your Japanese and English language skills while building your career in a foreign company, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
1. You would be a Customer Care Executive providing customer supp ...
Mintel is a global market intelligence company, headquartered in London, UK. We work with the world’s most renowned consumer packaged goods companies and their suppliers.
As we keep expanding and growing, we are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team!
【Role & Responsibilities】
Maintain and develop existing account relationships
・Renew and upgrade subscription services
・Maintain product knowledge across all Mintel product lines and services
・Become a product expert on Mintel’s services and deliver search/data-pu ...
What you will be doing
• Designing consumer surveys: Working with internal reporting team to design online quantitative questionnaires in both English and Japanese that meet research objectives and analysis requirements.
• Research project management: Liaising with external providers and internal resources to manage research projects independently to ensure all research is conducted within budget and to deadline. This also includes checking outputs and troubleshooting queries.
• Analysing data: Using a wide range of data analysis tools incl ...
It is our frontline work to match the diverse needs of our clients with advisors who have the best knowledge, and to advance our clients' projects.
You will mainly be in charge of research requests for overseas markets from domestic clients and research requests for the Japanese market from overseas clients.
Specifically, we research advisor candidates who have the best knowledge about the projects that clients are researching from internal and external databases, and provide full support for clients and advisors to achieve matching.
Support product sales and business strategies, propose, plan and create marketing tools and materials that meet the target customers, objectives and needs. Review the existing printing materials and consider the effective development of materials. Penetrate and expand the doTERRA brand image through planning and production of tools and materials that communicate the value of the doTERRA brand in an easy-to-understand manner.
1. Assist with product sales and business promotion by designing and creating market ...
We are seeking a Content acquisitions coordinator who will provide support to acquisition of foreign contents. (mainly from Europe and U.S.
・Negotiations with contents holders
・Legal check and translation of contracts
・Participation in media content markets (domestic / foreign)
・ Negotiation with joint business
・Planning strategy for acquisition
・Researching, analyzing and information gathering for Contents / Script and materials
[Background of Recruitment]
With increasing recent acquisitions from Europe and U. ...
We are searching for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager, Sales!
You will be part of the Japan sales team, providing support in handling all Trade related sales matters and enhancing our Trade Partners' experience in Japan market.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders across Scoot Commercial teams, as well as, external Trade Partners to ensure smooth sales activities across all point-of-sales that are in alignment with Scoot's policies.
Candlewick is looking for people to work together with the aim of communication that "enriches the life of the earth". It is a very exciting job to convey the charm of the country and products to Japan, mainly for overseas governments, embassies, government tourism agencies, food, and beauty-related brands.
We are looking for more staff this year due to strong performance. It is an environment where you can exercise your individual discretion and work in your own way. Those who are interested in SNS and digital marketing are welcome!
We are searching for a highly organized and passionate DIGITAL MARKETER to come into Humble Bunny, blast out ideas, and help sculpt and refine our offering for the future.
Whether your strength is in e-commerce, digital advertising, or SEO, we will work together to make the most out of your specialty.
Humble Bunny helps inbound global brands adapt to the market and market for better traffic, conversion, and retention. We have a myriad of services but focus primarily on web design, e-commerce, SEO, and Paid Advertising.
-Investigate & demonstrate the use of products with other 3rd party technologies.
-Manage the technical relationship with customer accounts, ensuring that they are aware of the latest product capabilities.
-Build and demonstrate Proof of Concepts (POCs) for prospects and customers to illustrate the suitability, ease of use, performance, features, and reliability and/or connectivity capabilities of technology.
-Participate in business and detailed technical discussions at all levels and in all departments of the customer's organization to foster the ad ...
・Japanese ITM operations
・Security Referential Data and Pricing
・Initiate account record set up for new accounts and/or portfolios
・Review and approve new accounts set up
・Facilitate proper use of internal trade restriction flags
・Ensure the timely delivery of account opening documentation
・Enter, track, and manage client cash flow requests
・Monitor control reporting to help ensure accuracy, mitigate risk, and facilitate speciali ...
• Work closely with PR & Marketing Manager, Japan, as well as other local stakeholders to coordinate overall regional PR & Marketing activities.
• Manage email, journal, and other digital communication platforms including future local SNS account
• Assist with various events and other activations throughout the region.
• Manage PR samples and leasing activities
• Update weekly and monthly reports, such as digital marketing calendar, raw data archive, clipping, impression, engagement etc.
• Develop an English review function and focus on the analysis of the contents of the English contract
• Conduct task management for the English review function
• Determine accurate phrases from the software pick up
• Examine contract samples and see which sections match to the company
• Planning SEM and lower funnel activities based on the campaigns’ calendar
• Coordinating creative assets and copy requests for SEM, and Programmatic campaigns
• Updating and ensuring correct implementation of all the creativities, product feeds and tracking parameters
• Monitoring performance marketing channels and their main KPIs and providing reports, analysis, and insights on a weekly and monthly basis
• Providing solutions and optimizations and proposing new features to implement to improve the performances of the channels
-Establish close contacts with people in these areas to provide information, ticketing, reservations, etc for guests.
-Coordinates guest feedback and ensures good services recovery.
-Conduct active guest contact in order to maintain a smooth relationship between management and guests as well as to anticipate and preclude dissatisfaction.