• Greet visitors and direct them to the right person
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, preparing documents, maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering as necessary
• Keep the office, reception area, conference room neat and clean – including main door, lift hall and windows
• Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers; organize international shipments; collect, send, sort & distribute mail
• Perform accounting tasks;
- Prepare necessary payment slips, liaise with approp ...
Amazon is looking for a smart, analytically minded person to join the team as the "Data Center Logistics Manager" in defining revolutionary efforts. Amazon is looking for a highly motivated leader with responsibility for innovating and executing exciting new growth opportunities for Osaka's Logistics team. As we grow, accurate planning and execution will be critical to serving our customers and Logistics plays an important role in maintaining AWS infrastructure availability.
In this highly visible role, the candidate will need the strategic ability to ...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced Regulatory Compliance Specialist to support our Japan business on a broad range of global import and product compliance matters. You may interact with AWS Development, Datacenter Engineering, Product Compliance Engineering, AWS Services, Operations, Procurement, Supply Chain, Legal, Tax, Regulatory Authorities (METI, MIC) and other internal businesses and external stakeholders to drive trade and product compliance.
AWS is at the forefront of providing a broad set of global cloud-based services in ...