The primary purpose of the role is to proactively manage and enable a healthy ER/IR environment in
country, using data to proactively identify emerging ER/IR trends and define mitigations for potential future risks. It is also intended to support the company in managing disciplinary, grievance and any other ER/IR issues that are not consistent with Shell’s Ethics & Compliance standards.
▪ Reports to Country HR Manager
▪ An Individual Contributor
▪ Focal point for: Shell People Survey (SPS), Diversity & Inclusi ...
The role exists for the purpose of ensuring that payroll is prepared in a timely and accurate manner. It is also intended to drive operational excellence in the various local HR systems & processes by analysing and validating the process/data in a timely and proper manner.
• Reports to Country HR Manager, an individual contributor
• FTE Scope: Over 250 employees in Shell Japan Limited by 1st Jan 2021 vs the current 48 employees
• Execute complex local HR processes especially payroll ...
The Account manager is responsible for promoting company’s Network/mobile/compute/IoT technologies and developing an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of company’s targeted line of mobile/compute/IoT/Network Solutions.
- Be an expert in various products for network/mobile/compute/IoT devices working with customers and internal stakeholders to realize business goals in the market.
- Work with product marketing/managements to identify new business opportunities and develop them.
- Build up strategic relationship with key pa ...
■Diversity-friendly workplace; there are quite a few foreign engineers working already in the workplace.
■Most of the work instruction documents are translated into English.
■Visa Sponsorship Available!
Manufacturing development of the electronic components such as Multi-layered ceramic capacitor etc. for smartphones, tablets, AI for vehicles and information communication devices
【Preferred skills / experiences】
- Plant engineering
- System engineering
- Production engineering
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
To provide an end to end service for providers and beneficiaries in Japan from appointment making, issue resolution to claims payment.
• To ensure the accurate and timely processing of Japan Authorizations and attendant Appointments, within Intl SOS standards and contractual KPIs
• To ensure the accurate and timely functioning of the Japan Payment Process (JPP) including upload to WPS portals and claim reimbursement
• Help resolve claims issues on behalf of providers and beneficiari ...