The objective of this position is to lead, drive and be accountable for the technical scope of the project, schedule and budget, i.e. the construction and delivery of all physical assets of the project in line with the commercial requirements. This includes all civil infrastructure, buildings, equipment and supporting IT.
Overall responsibilities are the following
- Drive and lead the construction, execution and delivery of all the physical assets in the project
– in line with the project’s scope, timeline, budget and objectives.- Direct ...
To ensure that all APM Terminals’ Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies are stringently followed, by all related stakeholders from mobilization, through build to terminal start up. This position is responsible to develop structure and assurance as is required by the terminal and project team to ensure its supply chain (designers, consultants, contractors; equipment, and service suppliers) delivers a safe and healthy container terminal.
Overall responsibilities are the following:
- To ensure that suppliers (designers, consul ...
Your main purpose will be to deliver/improve a solid and reliable employee experience for your key stakehold-ers, via key HR administrative tasks, throughout the different stages of an employment lifecycle. Centrally, you will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
1) Compensation and benefits. Manage all payroll related activities by coordinating with external vendors and pay-roll partner parties to deliver accurate and on time payment through out the year.
2) Proactively manage and deliver HR services to all employees in the area (mai ...
This role is for an experienced EHS Manager, Safety Specialist or Safety Engineer. The roles prime responsibility will be to work as part of a team to support the safety operations in Tokyo, Japan. As well as this, there may be opportunities to support other countries.
The chosen person must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. This individual must advise, instruct and train company personnel on safety policies and procedures, as well as assist the teams ...
• Greet visitors and direct them to the right person
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, preparing documents, maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering as necessary
• Keep the office, reception area, conference room neat and clean – including main door, lift hall and windows
• Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers; organize international shipments; collect, send, sort & distribute mail
• Perform accounting tasks;
- Prepare necessary payment slips, liaise with approp ...