Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A market leading financial services group is seeking an Internal Audit VP. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with overseas colleagues and be part of a team of subject matter experts and professionals while based in Tokyo.
* Manage audit projects through planning, fieldwork and reporting phases, including identifying and evaluating key risks, setting audit scope, determining budgets, and staff assignments
* Supervise an audit team including reviewing work papers to ensure they meet internal quality assur ...
A specialized investment banking group is looking for an individual with financial knowledge and sales experience for a position as an M&A Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for overall operations related to M&A.
* Conduct the full range of M&A operations from selection of the target companies and first contact through proposal planning and deal closing
* Handle advisory operations for finance-related matters of listed companies
* Support operations for overseas M&A
A leading multinational financial services firm is looking for an individual with a strong accounting background for the role of Finance/Legal Entity Controller. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and international team that is responsible for the financial statements for key legal entities based in Japan.
* Help manage the firm's liquidity, capital, and risk
* Provide general financial control and reporting functions
* Assess the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties
* Monitor market risks associated with ...
A leading multinational financial institution is looking for a skilled Desktop Operations Specialist. In this role you will support the software distribution and management processes, including packaging of applications and troubleshooting of software installation issues.
* Create, integrate, and deploy new policies across users and desktops
* Develop and maintain software packaging standards
* Participate in the engineering and deployment of global products
* Perform change management duties, including creation, execution, ...
A leading global financial group is searching for an experienced Valuation Controller for a VP-level role. In this position you will collaborate with a number of internal departments regarding the valuation control agenda and develop and implement product valuation standards and methodologies for valuation adjustment.
* Ensure proper valuation treatment as defined by GAAP accounting policies
* Review and analyse valuation models and model parameters
* Engineer price verification and valuation adjustment models
* Perform P&L ...
A leading global financial services company is searching for a Learning & Development Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a range of learning and leadership development initiatives for employees in Japan.
* Assess staff needs in terms of L&D and deliver consistent, quality learning solutions that drive business results
* Oversee the effective design and delivery of various L&D curriculums
* Adapt regional and global solutions to address specific learning needs
* Deliver tailored L&D solution ...
A key position has opened at a global banking and financial services organization in the role of Equity Compliance Senior Officer. This position will guide company-wide compliance to maintain high standards and protect company integrity and reputation.
* Guide business and infrastructure departments with regards to compliance, laws, and regulations
* Provide bilingual Japanese and English training
* Manage regulatory and compliance policies
* Supervise compliance investigations
A hands-on software developer (Java) is sought to work on the global investment bank’s strategic, mission-critical, cross-asset global trading platform
- The systems are highly distributed, scalable, robust (available 24x7) platform that uses Pivotal Gemfire in-memory data grid/cache and has large user base from many trading desks globally
- A successful candidate will be part of a global team (US, Europe, and Asia) that excels in trade modelling, processing, business workflows and will become one of the major contributors on global development ...
This role is for a CORE JAVA DEVELOPER, working on algorithmic execution system used globally by Equities and FX.
This role will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the development of the algorithmic execution system. The successful candidate will be expected to take a part in system design and architectural decisions, as well as being responsible for implementation of new features and maintenance of existing functionality.