Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your b ...
• Delivering level 2 technical support for customers on Curvature’s NetSure maintenance program.
• Delivering onsite/remote technical assistance/troubleshooting on Enterprise routing and switching technologies.
• Receiving server/storage technical support request from Japanese customers after business hours and support communication between Global Helpdesk and Server/Storage Engineering Team and the customer.
・ Daily request ticket management
・ Man-hour management for the entire Service Desk( SD) including the Network Operation Center(NOC)'s Technology/Intec team
・ Escalation support from each team
・ Quality control of each incident ticket
・ Implementation and progress management of PDCA for business improvement
・ Preparation and reporting of daily reports
・ Preparation and reporting of monthly report
・ Time-series report and countermeasure report when an operation error occurs
・ Supports remote hands during b ...
● Manage and develop plans of special projects, events, and reports. This highly visible role is responsible for carrying all IT infrastructure, IT standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation in line with compliance and security requirements.
● Develop and implement effective communication strategies with local management, meet clients ...