Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
We are looking for a sales & reservation manager as a member of a professional group that believes in "work hard, play hard".
• Management and training of booking / guest service departments
• Manage booking software system and customer database
• Create and analyze monthly occupancy, revenue, and booking status reports
• Strategy implementation and improvement to maximize profits for all facilities in the company
• Optimize sales and set room pricing
• Manage prepaid card and post checkout, credit card payments and c ...
We will entrust you with account management of companies and individuals who advertise for attracting customers such as recruitment and sales on a major foreign-affiliated social media platform that everyone knows.
[Background for recruitment]
To strengthen support for the Japanese market, we are recruiting about 10 people this time as the team expands.
Since it is a work that is completely at home + no overtime, you can manage your time well and achieve a work-life balance.
Desktop Technician will provide day to day local\remote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system. The candidate will also need to facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage their supervisors and managers to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Center. Desktop Support Engineer provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution. Providing fault analysis to customer ...
HR managers manage staff employment and are involved in the development and implementation of personnel policies, programs and services such as recruitment, selection, recruitment, labor regulations, employee benefits, employment training, employee relationships, communication events and more. Is my main job.
• Labor Act-related work
• Recruiting for seasonal and mid-career hires
• Welfare services such as social insurance (health insurance and pension)
• Personnel evaluation
• Other necessary personnel support ...
As a member of the sales team, you will be responsible for one of the following tasks.
① Sales support
② PR / marketing support
This position provides sales promotion support and marketing support for sales agents.
① Sales support
★ Sales promotion support business
This position supports the sales promotion activities of distributors
◇ Specific work content
・ Promote sales opportunities in collaboration with sales representatives of sales agents
・ Support for product training of distributors
· Update d ...
As part of the Project Management team, your responsibilities include:
* Support for new account introduction, training, project progress management until launch
* Operational support and providing best practices for existing accounts
* With the guidance from team members, you will support with technical solutions for the service as requested by sales team or clients
* Creation and translation of technical materials, manuals, etc. ...