Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Main duties are planning and maintenance of processes for stable operation and continuous quality improvement of IT systems in general for enterprise companies, and management of the operation team.
The main business contents are as follows:
• Maintenance, introduction, and guidance/education of business processes/environment for automation/stabilization of operation tasks, including development team
• Management and guidance of application operation team and infrastructure operation team
• Management and resolution of incidents
• Stakeholde ...
・Case triage, Quality Check, Related data entry, Other incidental clerical work, and general affairs
・Ensure from onsite/offsite location a smooth execution of all Pharmacovigilance (PV) activities performed
・Provide guidance and supervision on process and delivery to the PV teams onsite
・Ensure that all client requests are completed on time, as per the deadline
・Clarify any confusion in Client updates when some information is unclear.
・Ensure smooth communication between client and offshore team ...
An industry leader in environmental services is searching for an IT Assistant Manager. The ideal applicant will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of projects within scope and budget.
* Serve as a primary contact for IT and business entities in Japan
* Identify business needs and provide solutions
* Work with relevant teams to develop business cases
* Manage small to medium-sized projects
* Define project scope and track progress
* Incorporate global solutions to local strategies