Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Tenant management.
Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Team, Skype for Business Online)
Email audit products (GURDIANWALL, SecureCube, ProofPoint)
Network service (DNS / DHCP / FTP)
User ID management
・ITIL / IT service management centered on system development and maintenance
Service support: Incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release management, service desk (second escalation destination)
Service delivery services: ser ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Linux/Middleware Engineer to join us onsite at an International Insurance firm in Tokyo
・ Manage infrastructure systems in local and overseas reliability/sustainability
・ Support in-house projects to follow global project framework & to achieve requirement/timeline
・ Build/develop/quality assurance of Unix/Linux/Microsoft system
・ Software asset management (License, Product/Hardware Life Cycle)
・ In house/outsource application support
・ Analyze, design, implement the system or enhancements
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work with an international insurance organization in Tokyo. Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below, and ideally, have experience in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and continuous improvement of one or more product(s) and/or platform(s) at the company related to Accounting and Finance
Area of knowledge:
- You will create technical specifications (SPC) based on functional requirements (FRD), writ ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Recruitment Administrator.
· Work closely with our local and offshore recruiting team assisting them with administrative tasks such as resume screening, job management, data entry/processing, and other related activities
· Schedule interviews and meetings with candidates' and confirm interviewers' availability
· Answer inquiries from clients and candidates
· Work with the administrative team on contract management and billing s ...
Ahead Consulting is looking for a Network Operations Engineer The successful candidate is expected to join a small team to provide ongoing support of Network services and equipment within a large Enterprise environment.
Looking for a person who has experience in insurance network operations delivery and support. Working with vendors and telecom carriers. Need to work well in fast paced environment who wants to be part of growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The point of contact for major networking incidents and outages.
Hardware support, ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking Network Engineers to work on site with our clients in Tokyo, supporting large-scale enterprise environments with complex connectivity, hardware types, and multiple sites and business units.
The right candidates must be well experienced in a variety of hardware, have experience with large environments, and excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
【Essential Job Functions】
· Experience supporting large scale organizations, preferably Finance or Insurance related
· Advanced knowledge in Routing & Sw ...
We will entrust you with a series of operations related to hiring investment staff in each country where you plan to develop business investment through M & A.
・ Examination of recruitment methods ・ ・ ・ Investigation and examination of optimal recruitment methods in each country
・ Creation of job vacancies
・ Contact and negotiation with local human resources agents
・ Document screening / Online primary interview / Secondary interview schedule adjustment
・ Examination of offer contents / Annual income negotiati ...
We will leave the maintenance phase after the introduction of the network of the company.
· Verify that the infrastructure assigned to the client site is configured, installed, tested, and operational.
· Make sure that the software that is part of the solution is installed and configured according to the client's requirements.
· Proactively identify when problems or errors occur and log such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
The Client Success (existing customer sales) department is looking for a customer success account manager for Meltwater Tools (corporate subscription), which is being introduced as companies promote DX and work styles change.
Customers in charge are diverse, including major Japanese foreign-affiliated companies, government-affiliated companies, listed companies B2B, B2C, brand companies, research institutes, public relations agencies, etc.
For those customers acquired in the Client Accquisition department, the Customer Success Account Manager has the ...