• Expert support experience Application Server and Java/ J2EE applications across multiple test lifecycles and Prod environments.
• Expert level defining and modifying configuration such as data sources, listener ports, transports, Name Space Bindings, Websphere Plugin, Java2 Connection artifacts as per testing requirements.
• Expert level experience administering Apache Web Server. Creating apache start up scripts. Modifying apache configuration such as Document Root, Rewri ...
• Very good knowledge of Software License Management and its processes
• Very good knowledge of existing vendors and tools, be able to conduct market survey on Tools in the domain of Asset Management
• Basic technology skills on different hardware architectures, operating system platforms, IT network and database management systems.
• IT awareness & System capability
• Software License Contracts Management Skills and Benefit Management with Realization
• Knowledge on the ...
・ Daily request ticket management
・ Man-hour management for the entire SD including the NOC (Technology / Intec) team
・ Escalation support from each team
・ Quality control of each incident ticket
・ Implementation and progress management of PDCA for business improvement
・ Preparation and reporting of daily reports
・ Preparation and reporting of monthly report
・ Time-series report and countermeasure report when an operation error occurs
・ Supports remote hands during busy times
・ Communicate with At and ...
You will be in charge of the leader of the in-house IT help desk of a major foreign-affiliated consulting company (about ● people).
■ As an agent of the service counter of the information system department, we will handle inquiries about problems with company-rented Windows PCs, Macs, and mobile phones (Android, iOS) to the necessary parties.
■ Lending and exchanging IT equipment at the service counter
■ We will support the continuous provision of services through maintenance and support of IT equipment installed at the location.
■ As a l ...
Provide L2 support of Backup & Recovery Administrators.
Handle escalated incidents and critical tickets.
Anticipate and Predict Risks/Impact on Production Environment and handle Major Changes.
Manage and Report Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning.
Includes integrated best-of-breed hardware and software products.
Create suggested target backup schedules and operational plans.
Ensure all backup jobs are scheduled appropriately and expediently. ...
•Participate as a member of the AP IT Leadership Team and with a direct contribution to the Tokyo office leadership.
• Act as an advisor and mentor for the Japan IT team. Strengthen and expand a culture of accountability, learning, and delivery.
• Encourage learning, experimentation, and change to better serve the needs of the business and the evolution of the function of IT.
• Provide management oversight over the processes to ensure policy compliance, an adequate level of internal controls, authorization approval levels, and verification ...
• Report into the Program Manager
• Escalate to Program Manager if there is any deviation from the plan
• Ensure timely completion of project milestones.
• Manage technical team, field engineers and location contact to ensure location implementation happens on schedule with minimum fallbacks
• Ensure planned tasks are accomplished on time
• Provide status to Location contact, program Manager.
• Keep field engineers and tech team informed on the availability.
• Ensure optimized use of resources
• Ensure field engineers completes ...
• Expertise in Global WAN network design and implementation on SDWAN technologies e.g. Cisco Meraki, Viptela, CloudGenix, Riverbed Steel Connect etc.
• Experience in designing integrated WAN and SDWAN solution for big WAN transformation projects
• Expertise in planning and designing WAN transformation and migration methods
• Design, Solution, Build and Deployment Experience on below Advanced technologies
BGP and MPLS
VPN technologies IPsec, DMVPN etc.
Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS etc.
• Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day operational activity with other team.
• Performance review of the Accounts
• Responsible for the delivery of ITAM KPI and SLA
• Responsible for successful closure of the Audit queries and maintaining the Audit trails.
• Reviewing the ITAM team on the performance metrics.
• Identifying and Highlighting the risks
• Responsible for the providing the Accurate billing data.
• Ensure that all the ARC / RRC billing is done as per the schedule.
• Interaction with the Onsite AM team, Tow ...
Email message data flow and troubleshooting
Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Lync
Troubleshooting Lync infrastructure
Designing a Lync Server 2010 Topology
Configure & Manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Security Audit on Mail Server
Patch feasibility study
Root Cause Analysis
Design & implement Exchange 2010 Messaging Architecture
Mail Server Consolidation Activity.
Take part in technical discussion and crisis calls (P1/P2 calls)
Provide suggestions for process and procedure improvement. Mentor ...
· Installation and administration of Oracle 12c,11gR2, 10g, 9i on UNIX (AIX/Linux/Solaris) and Windows servers
· Database upgrade to 11gR2 & 12c and migration
· Manage Dataguard, RAC environments
· Install, configure and manage ASM instance
· Manage and troubleshoot the disk and diskgroups in ASM
· Apply patches and patchset upgrade on Oracle RAC databases
· Backup and recovery using RMAN
· Database auditing (compliance reports)
§ As a Lead Administrator, he/she should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
§ Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
§ Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
§ Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management. Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
§ Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
§ Take corrective & Preventive ...
・ As a Lead Administrator, he/she should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
・ Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
・ Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
・ Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management. Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
・ Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
・ Take corrective & Preven ...