Worked as a team member at a world-class consulting firm
● Required experience
Japanese: Fluent, English: Conversational
IT experience is recommended, but not required.
At least user-level IT skills are required.
Mac Mac experience is recommended, but not required.
IT Strong motivation to learn IT is essential
Be cooperative to listen to people's stories
● Any age
As a team member, regardless of age and nationality, as long as we can cooperate with respect for our younger children
Responsible for creating and driving their Hybrid Cloud Management sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use
closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
•Maintains knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
•Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
•Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product ...
We are looking for a creative and proactive Community Manager to grow and nurture the Japanese community for the popular mobile game, Clash of Clans. This is an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager with experience in gaming, as the successful applicant will work closely with the Supercell team to provide best-in-class community management to their players.
- Handle day-to-day social media management including strategy and creating content across a range of social media platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Tiktok ...
* Enter and process all incoming orders (EDI, web portal, emails and )
* Respond to all customer queries in a timely manner and accurate way
* Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits established
* Maintain customer records by updating account information
* Understand products and services and answer general customer inquiries
* High leve ...
My client is the world's largest Contact Center service provider. With the start of business in the growing Japanese market, my client is looking for Technical Support and Customer Support agents to work from home.
* Responding to serious problems or concerns related to the product
* data management of customer information
* Marketing related duties: promotion or products
* Participation in team activities via webchat, team building training
* High communication skillset
* Excellent troubleshooting
* High cus ...
The operations manager will implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties include, formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
* Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
* Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
* Help the organization's processes remain legally compliant
* Formulate strategic and operational objectives
* Examine financial data and use them to im ...
My client is looking for an experienced Training Manager to work and implement new and current employee skillset and develpment. Your strong expertise in management and thought-leadership will help with the employees performance and development within the call center to ultimately provide excellent customer satisfaction.
* Management of training design that advisers (operators) can learn accurately and efficiently
* Training quality control: Promotion of improvement of overall training such as verification of training results and ...
QA Analyst will be responsible in assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customer.
* Improve the overall performance of associates.
* Plan and execute measures to improve service quality and KPI.
* Conduct response quality monitoring of advisors
* Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
* Has knowledge of technology related to QA activities and training
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicati ...
As a CustomerService Manager, you will be responsible for managing two teams in serving customers in one of our key regions. Your role is to ensure to provide outstanding customer and scientific support, measured by net promoter scores and other key KPIs.
* Responsible for managing regional customer service activities including order management, maintaining customer databases, meeting sales targets and resolving supply chain, stocking, or shipping issues.
* Cultivate an environment that encourages maximum productivity ...