Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in 「
Japan」 in 「 Government/Public Sector」 and expand your experience and expertise.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information on jobs in 「
Japan」 and how you can make the most of your skills in 「 Government/Public Sector」.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in 「
Japan」 in 「 Government/Public Sector」, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in 「
Current Search Conditions
Job type : Government/Public Sector Desired work location : Asia-Japan
Language preference :English
3 1- 3listings
Japanese Level (descending)
Japanese Level (ascending)
English Level (descending)
English Level (ascending)
Chinese Level (descending)
Chinese Level (ascending)
Position Level (descending)
Position Level (ascending)
● Clients are the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japanese government-affiliated development assistance organizations such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, international organizations such as the World Bank (WB) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB), foreign governments, and private companies expanding overseas. Providing consulting services based on a high degree of expertise
● Policy advice, sector information collection, master plan formulation, project implementation (technical assistance with ODA loan, technical cooperation pro ...
In charge of public affairs activities including working closely with the government, healthcare organizations and politicians.
* Government relations.
* Industry relations.
* CSR activities.
* Supporting hiring manager on planning and executing Public Affairs plan.
* Experience in healthcare-related industry.
* Experience in Government Affairs.
* Fluent in both Japanese and English.
* Competitive salary package and benefits.
* Working in top healthcare company with a lot of business devel ...