The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing first line HR advice and services to employees including but not limited to: recruitment, policy, training, systems and performance management. The Regional Human Resources Coordinator ensures all queries are resolved efficiently, within agreed SLA’s and are recorded accurately for reporting purposes. The role is responsible for ensuring all employee data is accurately recorded and maintained in Aesop’s HRIS, Workday and drives efficiency and consistency within the day-to-day operations of ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Recruitment Administrator.
· Work closely with our local and offshore recruiting team assisting them with administrative tasks such as resume screening, job management, data entry/processing, and other related activities
· Schedule interviews and meetings with candidates' and confirm interviewers' availability
· Answer inquiries from clients and candidates
· Work with the administrative team on contract management and billing s ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...