• Organize workshops (dev team / business / process owner / key users)
• Coordinate and Support DevOps Team activities
• Regular Status Reporting
• Roadmap Management
• Requirements Management
• Manage required Resources / Means (SVN, accounts, …)
• Offer Management (Specification, Costs and Delivery Due Date)
• Product Owner Activities / Support
• Process Documentation / Support
• Maintain and extend Architecture
• Development of:
- New functionalities according to customer needs
- Robustness improv ...
• Work with pre-sales teams to understand customer requirements, analyze solution options and design transition solution.
• Prepare implementable transition plans.
• Make presentations to customer and internal stakeholders on the solution.
• Participate in due diligence activity to validate engagement scope and refine solution.
• Provide inputs to SOW creation.
• Participate in transition pre-planning sessions with the customer
• Work with Delivery and various teams to mobilize and track resources, infrastructure, O ...
• IT Delivery Leader for the program, first point-of-contact for all Program Delivery related topic
• Face-Off with Key Stakeholders including Markets, IPS, Finance, IT, Operations
• Manage the Program Management Processes across the IT Delivery Lifecycle per the Customer Program Management Framework
• Lead a core team of F2B Business Analyst, Test Manager, Technical Architect, Test & Environment Manager
• Track Program Level Financials, Risks & Issues, Dependencies etc.
• Prepare the Program Management Plan covering ...
• Work with client in defining technical vision and high-level architecture of complex business systems
• Provide technical leadership during crucial, early phases of a client initiative, focusing particularly on requirements gathering, technology selection, and initial system design at an enterprise level
• Define and communicate enterprise application architecture strategies, principles and procedures
• Plan for developing design patterns and reuseable frame works
• Participate in Change control board. Do impact analysi ...
- Technical Positions -
Our technical positions cover the following:
R&D in the organic and macro-molecule fields
Inorganic and metal
Development of industrial use rubber
Planning of formulation and evaluation of rubber products
Planning of manufacturing process
- Administrative Positions -
Sales and coordination of automotive, electronics, office electronics, medical, etc. products
Duties are focused mainly around cost management and financial accounting, tax-related f ...
- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...
Regardless of nationality! Learn technology with Architectural design! !
You will only be able to work from home!
At the request of major construction companies and mid-sized construction companies, we provide business proposals and operation support using AutoCAD and BIM (Revit).
We are looking for people who can work together in this area.
If you have no BIM experience, we will provide guidance so please apply with confidence.
In some cases, the employer may be a business partner.
• Manage Design Team for Concept generation
• Guide Designers throughout the design phases and confirm design proposals
• Should Drive Design reviews with necessary supporting documents and evidences for all design phases and ensure target attainment of each phase.
• Manage all customer and internal Engineering Change Notices(Spec tenders & Production Design Notes)
• Participate in Customer and drive internal reviews and meet KPI targets.
• Co-ordinate with Customer, Vendors and Design Change Control Teams for timely implementation o ...
• Plastic components, cabin interior design experience with molding knowledge.
• Must have handled full model change or minor change projects with Automotive OEM or Tier 1s.
• Complete Product Development experience from RFQ/Concept through SOP particularly on Cockpit Module and Floor Console (IP Design) and successful product launch experience
• Work with Cross functional teams in Schedule Planning/Quoting process
• Co-ordinate with Customer, Vendors and Design Change Control Teams for timely implementation of DNs
• Coordinate with Cros ...