Responsible for development of signal processing technology, realizing high resolution sensor making use of characteristics of millimeter-wave. To realize new sensing technologies combining our strength in image sensors/vision recognition, this role will involve in end to end work from theory considerations to simulations, prototype, and test.
You will be engaged in research and development to make it possible for everybody to create realistic moving image which cannot be distinguished from the real image and to make it move in real-time, utilizing deep learning.
The mission of the optical engineer is to improve company's image sensor and telescope systems, ensuring that our clients receive the best quality imagery possible. This includes leading the design of the telescopes used in the different satellites; the selection and testing of the image sensors and filters, and the design of the basic firmware to control them.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Design and test of the optical system in our remote-sensing satellites.
-Selection of the different optical components and evaluation of their performance in ...
Under the supervision of the Sales Group Manager, you will be engaged mainly in the technical aspects such as generating high-quality satellite image products required by the market, extracting information from products by remote sensing analysis, and utilizing it. In order to understand client needs, you may be partly involved in sales activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Generate high-quality satellite image products in cooperation with internal engineers and coordinate activities from technical aspects
-Analyze and extract our satellite ima ...
Assess technical feasibility of geo-solutions with SAR sensor specification
Develop algorithm/software to reconstruct SAR product images from raw data
Develop SAR image processing algorithm/software
Provide SAR technical feedback to the satellite team for customers' needs and business benefit ...
- Design and develop reliable software system on the robot for production.
- Integrate software components and make the entire system ready for production.
- Implement software to meet business requirements on the robot side.
- Develop service/factory tools to manage/setup the robot system.
As a Software Engineer, you will design and develop a software system running on Linux inside our humanoid robot and tools to manage/maintain it.
We have been developing core-components to control telepresence robot (including ...
Under the direction of the Business Development and Sales Group Manager, you will be engaged in business development and sales activities related to data extraction using satellite images and utilization of that data. Your task is to improve the position of company in the market and to contribute to our business growth.
- Planning and proposal of solution services for satellite image utilization and launch of services in cooperation with internal engineers.
- After-engineering sales of solution services for s ...
The engineer will need to support customer power&thermal optimization/tuning activities until product launch, in this position, you will be proactively learning new technology, contribute your knowledge to answer customer queries and demonstrate debugging skill to resolve issues, showing good communication skill to collaborate across internal team and discuss with customer, we expect you to be a key person with positive attitude in this fast pace environment and be excited with new technology.
Thermal control design and analysis of satellite.
- Optimize combination of passive and active thermal control to maintain all part of satellite within allowable temperature limit. Passive control includes
tuning of conduction/radiation heat paths. Active control includes electrical
heaters. Note: No convection exists in space environment.
- Design and select thermal instrumentation hardware for use on satellite, e.g.
heat dissipation material, thermal insulation (i.e. multi-layer insulation),
electrical heaters etc.
- Create and maintain satellit ...
The scope includes design and optimization of Chipset PCB Floorplan, Schematic, Layout, Device thermal solution and eBOM selection for specific projects.
The engineer is required to perform the required board level simulations (based on Power Integrity and Signal Integrity tools) to review and sign off on hardware designs developed by teams.
The engineer will be responsible for characterizing and publishing performance and cost optimized reference BOM lists (power inductors, capacitors, third party components, etc.) based on component characterization ...
As a power supply system development engineer for small satellites, you engage in our small satellite development work as a person in charge of power balance analysis, power supply system design, power supply circuit design, verification and evaluation.
-Power balance analysis
Implementation of design that can meet the power requirement from the beginning to the end of the launch (in consideration of equipment deterioration and changes in power generation due to orbit)
Sizing of solar cells and batteries
Regularly update and manage power consumptio ...
- Design of electrical circuit of company's product (remote-control robot and its control interface)
- Direction of external vendors in manufacturing of product and its electric board and cables
- Setup, initial turn-on and verification of product
The AI engineer (Computer Vision) position is targeted for a candidate who has extensive knowledge and hands on experience with object recognition, tracking and classification with the latest state-of-the art machine learning algorithms. The specific job role would be:
1. Development of a machine learning based object detection algorithm for large scale dataset.
2. Object tracking and pose estimation with dense environments.
3. Develop smarter and efficient ways of automating data creation step by streamlining the process of segmentation, augmentati ...