Construction, maintenance, operation infrastructure of Rakuma flea market app
Development for stable system operation and reliability improvement
Development to improve development productivity, monitor servers, automate and operate
- Experience to operate C2C services such as EC, online games, etc.
- Experience to develop "IaC" such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience to develop and operate CI/CD
- Experience to design, develop and operate public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Basic knowledge ...
Leading Security Solutions company is looking for a DevOps Engineer or SRE to support building digital banking services for customers on our fintech platform.
Candidate will work on the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Documentation: Write specifications and documentation for the server-side
- Development: Develop tools to help deploy and maintain our products.
- Project planning: Share knowledge of possible configurations, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits. Communicate operational requirements and development forecasts.
- Tes ...
Leading IT service compay is looking for a DevOps Engineer (Digital Contents).
The DevOps Group is a cross-functional group to improve development for Digital Contents related services.
To promote the growth of each service, they are working on various improvements and automation and are looking for an engineer who can propose best practices, verify hypothesis and introduce improvement to each service with broader insight.
- Work remotely with foreign engineers using English
- Stable and scalable system design and constructio ...
A growing Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning company is seeking a Support/customer success engineer as a point of contact to guarantee the right level of customer success to satisfaction.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual who is willing to learn new technologies and innovate, has strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as the ability to take on multiple responsibilities at once. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with teams distributed internationally and excellent ...
Are you interested working on a highly scalable ID system that serves hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day?
Under a globally recognized brand, our client provides a rich ecosystem of services to users in 29 countries and regions, from online marketplaces and travel bookings to digital content and fintech
You will join the Membership Section and work on the membership system that provides functionalities such as different types of Authentication, centralized Authorization and privacy-preserving Profile ...
Experience developing and operating Web services.
Have developing and operating know-how of large or middle scale application.
Have experience of Kubernetes.
Have experience of Docker.
Have operation experience based on Infrastructure as Code.
Business Level English Skills (TOEIC 600 or above).
Have experience of retail seller's Backoffice, especially E-Commerce site.
Have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice.
Have Experience building, introducing, and operating the CI / CD environme ...
A global finance firm is seeking an experienced, very technical, English speaking, software engineer to focus on SRE agenda who is a practical, independent, hands-on person able to collaborate closely in a team (developers, quants & trading)
The successful candidate will join a newly formed engineering team driving a greenfield buildout for systematic trading.
- Hands-on ownership, drive and shape SRE agenda
- Build, automate along devops toolchain and deploy on-prem & public cloud infrastructure
- Focus on all aspects ...
A leading global consulting firm is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for keeping all user-facing services and other production systems running smoothly.
The Satisfaction Engineering Team exists to ensure and deliver satisfaction across the company's solutions and services, and the reliability of our service offerings is the foundation customer satisfaction and trust in our brand.
- Document actions taken, so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation.
- Design, build ...
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented SRE - Site Reliability Engineer.
- Plans and leads the deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with Microsoft Azure technologies as an Infrastructure engineer.
- Provides technical design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution, and integrat ...
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior SRE (Site Reliability Engineer).
- Senior SRE will lead as a senior engineer in all deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with Microsoft Azure technologies as an Infrastructure engineer.
- He/She will provide technical leadership and design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization.
- He/she will be responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related te ...
A leading Robotics Firm’s Engineering team is developing the world’s first enterprise-level Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for robots, creating a rare opportunity for an experienced, product-focused engineering professional. The PaaS aims to aid and offer innovative features to handle every part of the product lifecycle required to support and deliver consumer-facing connected machines and services.
The Site Reliability Engineering combines skills of software and systems engineering. Your key responsibility is to focus on optimizing existing systems ...
Japan's leading restaurant reservation management platform is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer. As a member of their infrastructure team, you will own the technology stack and help support their scaling demands.
They run a robust and fault-tolerant infrastructure built with Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
‐ Implementation of infra-related methodologies to improve IT team quality of life
‐ Proactive system monitoring and configuration
‐ Incident response
‐ Mentoring and empo ...
As part of Software Delivery Services & Infrastructure SRE, you will be responsible for delivering reliable services and driving projects to a successful outcome.
This role focuses on operating and supporting a distributed development workflow used by teams in Software Engineering.
- Monitor SLOs
- Respond to incidents
- Troubleshoot issues Ensure the service is up-to-date and secure
- Collaborate with engineering teams to implement best practices and shape technical decisions. ...
Our client works to solve social issues in many industries across Japan. For example, patient care for healthcare providers, resource management for nursing homes, and AI-based quality care for the injured and elderly.
The Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for developing solutions, implementing requirements, assisting in creating key processes and procedures, that facilitate product planning, execution and delivery.
The development environment depends on the products; these are examples subject to be changed in the future.
Our client is looking for an experienced Platform Engineer to join a new team and become the lead Site Reliability Engineer. You will get to work on the early phases of a new trading platform's build-outs, and help create reliable, safe, and highly available infrastructure for the developers of the team to develop and share their code on. You will need to be an expert in Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure etc.) and strong process automation skills (python).
Your role will consist of the following responsibilities:
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you are responsible to manage and shape SRE agenda and continue to improve the company's automation agenda. This is a great opportunity to work in of the leading company in the Telecom industry.
* Be the hands-on engineer to drive and shape SRE agenda
* Build and create automation with devops toolchain and deploy on cloud infrastructure
* Focus on aspects of system reliability from observability, automated testing etc.
* Drive continuous improvement for automation including infrastructure, monito ...
As part of the Software Reliability Engineer team you are responsible to operate and support the development work flow used in software engineering. This is a great opportunity to work in of the fastest growing fortune 500 company.
* Support and troubleshoot any issues regarding the products
* Work with other engineers to implement appropriate practice and technical decisions
* Monitor service level objectives (SLOs) and meet the targeted deadline.
* Execute various solutions for problems and continuously improve infrastructure