|This posting is managed by:||Robot Job Japan / Global Career Agent Inc.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Cloud Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - SRE Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer
Asia Japan Osaka
・To maximize effects of shift to the cloud, we plan, design, build, and migrate the complexly intertwined IT infrastructure that transcends barriers such as servers, workplaces, networks, and security.
・Based on advanced technology and knowledge related to system infrastructure, this work will be carried out by members who are familiar with the architecture of the entire system infrastructure and the various services provided by public cloud.
A multinational company with customers in more than 120 countries around the world. The Company provides management consulting, technical services and outsourcing.
For further job listing of Robotics, AI, IoT, New Mobility opportunities, please check http://www.gc-agent.com/robotjobjapan/
2+ years in architecture/infrastructure area and have one of the following experiences (OR condition instead of AND condition)
1. Experience in defining requirements, designing, developing, testing, and operating the following on-premises or in the cloud
- Cloud/Server (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Communication infrastructure (Microsoft 365, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Google Workspace (G Suite))
- Workplace infrastructure (Windows PC migration/deployment/UpdateSCCM)
- Security infrastructure (Active Directory, AzureAD, Okta (Auth0), Keycloak, SailPoint, OneIdentity, CNAPP solutions, etc.)
- Network (Enterprise and Data Center, LAN/WAN, SD-WAN, Service Provider)
- Network security (next generation firewall, intrusion detection/prevention, SD-WAN, load balancer, SASE)
- Various OSS other than the above, middleware (RDBMS, Web/App servers, operation tools, etc.)
2. Knowledge and experience to plan, design, and build the architecture of the entire technical infrastructure by evaluating and selecting technologies considering not only functional requirements but also non-functional requirements (availability, performance, security, cost, etc.)
3. Any programming language is ok, but some programming experience (Java, C#, Python, SQL, Shell, etc.)
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|