Leading Security Solutions company is looking for a DevOps Engineer or SRE to support building digital banking services for customers on our fintech platform.
Candidate will work on the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Documentation: Write specifications and documentation for the server-side
- Development: Develop tools to help deploy and maintain our products.
- Project planning: Share knowledge of possible configurations, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits. Communicate operational requirements and development forecasts.
- Tes ...
Leading IT service compay is looking for a DevOps Engineer (Digital Contents).
The DevOps Group is a cross-functional group to improve development for Digital Contents related services.
To promote the growth of each service, they are working on various improvements and automation and are looking for an engineer who can propose best practices, verify hypothesis and introduce improvement to each service with broader insight.
- Work remotely with foreign engineers using English
- Stable and scalable system design and constructio ...
A growing Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning company is seeking a Support/customer success engineer as a point of contact to guarantee the right level of customer success to satisfaction.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual who is willing to learn new technologies and innovate, has strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as the ability to take on multiple responsibilities at once. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with teams distributed internationally and excellent ...
A leading Global Financial firm is seeking a dedicated Senior Cloud DevOps engineer. The engineer will design, build and advice on cloud and container technologies.
Candidate should be able to work in an agile environment and is responsible for the continuous development, delivery (DevOps and on new cloud technologies (e.g. FaaS, PaaS).
- Responsible for continuously developing cloud and container technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the continuous improvements of current cloud technologies
- Responsible for ensuring th ...
• Experience developing and operating Web services
• Have developing and operating know-how of large or middle scale application
• Have experience of Kubernetes
• Have experience of Docker
• Have operation experience based on Infrastructure as Code
• Business Level English Skills (TOEIC 600 or above)
Experience developing and operating Web services.
Have developing and operating know-how of large or middle scale application.
Have experience of Kubernetes.
Have experience of Docker.
Have operation experience based on Infrastructure as Code.
Business Level English Skills (TOEIC 600 or above).
Have experience of retail seller's Backoffice, especially E-Commerce site.
Have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice.
Have Experience building, introducing, and operating the CI / CD environme ...
Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside engineering group
Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced fea ...
A Global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel & accessory brands is seeking an eCommerce DevOps Associate/ Specialist responsible for overseeing the code releases for websites, ensuring regression testing of existing functionalities and testing end to end orders. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the day to day running of the eCommerce System Admin works and eCommerce System Monitoring and Recovering works.
System Admin (15%)
- Responsible for the admin work of Salesforce Commerce Cloud Japa ...
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior Application Infrastructure Engineer in the Infra Engineering Team.
The Sr. Application Infrastructure Engineer will be:
- Responsible for all technologies within the Application Infrastructure Engineering team.
- The senior engineer leads the deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with an initial focus on Containers platform by SWARM and other CI/CD pipeline tool stacks, as well as Azure DevOps platforms.
- Provides technical le ...
An amazing opportunity to join a company that utilizes cutting edge technology and be part of a globally leading financial firm. To be at the forefront of the latest digital technology working in an international startup environment with professionals from 26 different countries.
To grow their teams, this leading financial institution is seeking a dedicated Cloud DevOps engineer proficient in engineering container solutions with required experience in cluster technologies (e.g. kubernetes). The engineer will design, build and advice on cluster and con ...
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented SRE - Site Reliability Engineer.
- Plans and leads the deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with Microsoft Azure technologies as an Infrastructure engineer.
- Provides technical design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution, and integrat ...
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior SRE (Site Reliability Engineer).
- Senior SRE will lead as a senior engineer in all deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with Microsoft Azure technologies as an Infrastructure engineer.
- He/She will provide technical leadership and design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization.
- He/she will be responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related te ...
A leading Fintech company is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to work with the development teams on maintaining the security of the payment system to deliver the best payment experience for the customers.
DevSecOps focuses on the automation of security configuration, testing, verification and monitoring. A strong candidate will have a good understanding of security best practices as well as an understanding of how to apply those principles to systems at scale following the DevOps methodology.
- Security architecture reviews and t ...
Japan's leading restaurant reservation management platform is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer. As a member of their infrastructure team, you will own the technology stack and help support their scaling demands.
They run a robust and fault-tolerant infrastructure built with Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
‐ Implementation of infra-related methodologies to improve IT team quality of life
‐ Proactive system monitoring and configuration
‐ Incident response
‐ Mentoring and empo ...
Our client is looking for an experienced Platform Engineer to join a new team and become the lead Site Reliability Engineer. You will get to work on the early phases of a new trading platform's build-outs, and help create reliable, safe, and highly available infrastructure for the developers of the team to develop and share their code on. You will need to be an expert in Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure etc.) and strong process automation skills (python).
Your role will consist of the following responsibilities:
The Senior Engineer, Cloud Development Support is responsible for product engineering, platform subject matter expertise and advocacy within their assigned taxonomy domain, encompassing our Digital, Core, WEM, Voice and AI R&D teams. In addition to technical competencies, the Development Support Engineer’s expertise enables internal and external support enhancements, focused training, and mentoring to technical resources across their support channels and within their team.
The Development Support Engineer serves as technical advisor to solve complex ...