This position is set up to be responsible for sales in Japan, focusing on polymer and rubber application.
‣Identify business opportunities on existing products to provide value added application and optimized
value proposition for our clients
‣Identify potential commercial and technical needs from customers and proactively to initiate internal discussion for solutions
‣Support marketing managers, technical service managers and S&T team for new business projects.
‣Collect market and competitor’s intelligence t ...
▼ General Purpose
Lead and Manage the given Sales group to achieve the set sales objectives.
▼ Nature and Scope
This position is not limited to but would be expected to involve many of the following tasks:
Global marketing position takes the additional scope on top of these regional responsibilities.
<Sales – Business Development>
・ Set sales objectives, establish and implement strategy / tactics to accomplish set objectives.
・ Recommended maximum possible prices to maintain and / or gain business against competitors.
・ Provide th ...
This role is in charge of supporting sales to meet customer requests; coordinate with related departments to finish enquiries from Japanese customers. Work with marketing and sales team to coordinate any ECN issue relates to Japanese customers. Prepare monthly and weekly sales reports, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist Japanese sales team with spec. in activities.
• Prepare various application forms relate to the above.
• Work with different departments within the group t ...
An international research and manufacturing organisation looking to hire a Partnership Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for fostering new and current business relationships with partners in Japan.
* Oversee business partnership agreements
* Implement relationship-building strategies within partnerships
* Utilise internal partnerships and assets within the APAC region
* Act as the primary contact between business partners to ensure knowledge flow
* Ensure timely delivery of cross-functional deliverables
* E ...
An international industrial equipment manufacturer is looking for a Global Key Account Director. The selected candidate will ensure the successful implementation of the business plan to boost customer retention and renewals.
* Utilise market data to create sales plans and targets
* Adapt sales targets based on market conditions
* Gain knowledge of market trends to support strategic planning
* Monitor the team's performance on a regular basis
* Provide mentorship to an assigned team
* Complete ad-hoc tasks when required
One of the world's leading eyewear designers is looking for a Strategic Account Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing strategic plans to manage key accounts and strengthen client relationships.
* Demonstrate new products and services to improve client retention
* Collaborate with internal teams to fulfil customer requirements
* Provide insights on market trends and competition
* Determine sales opportunities
* Ensure effective negotiation of contracts to meet sales targets
* Monitor accounts an ...
A global company that manufactures athletic and casual apparel and footwear
• Manage all e-Commerce content
• Liaise with other teams to support merchandising and marketing
• Work closely with both local and global teams
• Set KPIs and manage overall performance of EC platforms
• Implement new technologies and monitor competitors
• Over 5 years of experience in EC sites
• Over 5 years of experience in content management
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Advanced web ...
A global company that specializes in robotics for warehouse logistics
Research industry and relevant publications, etc. to identify trend-setting ideas
Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and clients
Analyze market strategies, financials etc. to recognize potential business opportunities
Develop and negotiate contracts to close new business deals
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/Tech-related
Over 3-5 years of experience in B-to-B corporate-l ...
Utilizing overseas networks, thermal / pressure-sensitive paper-related products, synthetic fatty acid alcohols, optical film-related products, high added value
This department handles a wide range of specialty chemicals such as industrial chemicals and special precision chemicals.
[Product in charge]
After joining the company, you will first be in charge of thermal and pressure-sensitive paper-related products.
[Specific business content]
・ Procurement and sales of products to 20 to 30 companies scheduled to be in charge
・ Sales expansion of ...
As the person in charge of our overseas business division, you will be in charge of overseas sales in Greater China.
After joining the company, you will first work at the Tokyo head office, and then work at a local subsidiary in China.
The main mission is to work to expand sales of the company's products.
You have the discretion to develop your own sales strategy, such as developing a local corporation from a Japanese company that has transactions in Japan or holding an exhibition locally. It is possible to have you do. ...
In order to further develop our business in Japan, we are looking for a sales representative based in Osaka. Depending on your experience and potential, you will be in charge of the variety store channel or drugstore channel, or the stores and affiliated headquarters of both channels.
I would like you to collaborate with the sales members and marketing department of the Tokyo head office and contribute to further development.
At our company, which continues to grow rapidly, we are looking forward to applications from highly motivated people who will wo ...
A global chemical manufacturer is searching for a Sales Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for managing the sales budget and target for customers and distributors in the assigned area.
* Define budgets and targets
* Create market and pricing strategies
* Drive new customer development
* Maintain adherence to sales procedures and tool usage
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Assist various colleagues to resolve issues
A multinational machinery manufacturer is looking for a National Sales Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for supervising internal functions to drive profitable growth and increase company value.
* Lead the creation of customer and territory management strategies
* Create journey maps for current and potential customers
* Drive customer development and sales productivity through creating sales management practices
* Boost product visibility through effective management of business partners
* Analyse monthly sa ...
A Key Account Representative role is now available at a multinational life science company. The person who enters this position will be responsible for meeting sales goals and fostering sustainable relationships with clients in an assigned area.
* Utilise product expertise to deliver high-quality customer service
* Manage relationships with clients and business partners
* Deliver sales presentations
* Lead the implementation of sales territory plans
* Participate in discussions and demonstrate product knowledge
* Define ...
A leading automotive component manufacturing company is looking to fill an Aftermarket Sales position. The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying leads and reaching sales targets for aftermarket battery sales.
* Conduct contract negotiations with clients
* Develop strategic plans to increase sales volume and profits
* Create accurate and regular sales forecasts
* Develop and execute marketing activities to boost company brand recognition
* Perform market analysis
* Conduct sales presentations to new and ...