The Singapore Economic Development Board is a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. In order to strengthen our focus on PR activities, we are currently recruiting new marketing / PR positions.
We are looking for someone who can take on the challenge of presenting the charms of Singapore to companies in Japan who want to do business in Singapore!
There are two main tasks.
(1) Marketing operations
(2) Correspondence with new corporate customers.
Because this is a newly created position, you will be able t ...
(1) Business related to open recruitment and selection in a specific research field
(2) Business related to promotion of adopted projects, etc.
③ Holding and managing events such as symposiums in the relevant research field
④ Business related to business operations (including ex-post evaluation, intellectual property management, contracts), etc.
You will be actively involved in the entire process of international joint research, such as coordination work with principal investigators belonging to research institutes in Japan, ...
● Clients are the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japanese government-affiliated development assistance organizations such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, international organizations such as the World Bank (WB) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB), foreign governments, and private companies expanding overseas. Providing consulting services based on a high degree of expertise
● Policy advice, sector information collection, master plan formulation, project implementation (technical assistance with ODA loan, technical cooperation pro ...