This role is responsible for leading the assigned business results including sales volume, spending within budget, and share growth. The Sr. Account Manager is the lead contact with the customer and has significant internal collaboration. The position indirectly leads a cross-functional team to develop long-term plans based on insight, impact shelving/distribution modifications and execute pricing/promotion tactics to enable goal delivery. This role requires the execution in both eCommerce and brick and mortar environments.
A world's famous publishing company is looking to hire an Account Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for finding and building strong relationships with customers across multiple channels to support business goals.
* Create effective customer-based strategies
* Make proposal documents in adherence to company guidelines
* Drive profit growth
* Track market trends
* Participate in medical conferences to gain build business and academic networks
* Collaborate with local and global teams
・ Working at Singapore branch office
・ Listed companies with 82% domestic market share
・ Japanese and English business level
・ Corporate sales experience for Japanese companies in Singapore
At the Singapore base, you will mainly be responsible for new development sales for overseas bases of Japanese companies, deep cultivation sales for existing customers, and prevention of cancellation.
In collaboration with the members in charge of overseas market development at the Japanese ...
A global manufacturing company is looking to hire a Sales Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for driving the regional growth strategy by driving company product, technology, and solution business in Japan.
* Act as the local sales force leader and develop a strong team
* Support rapid sales growth through finding new business opportunities
* Gather and track competitor information
* Communicate with key customers to discuss roadmaps, business reviews, and product promotion
* Assist and mentor local sales e ...
A global manufacturing company is looking to fill a Sales Director position. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing marketing, sales, and business development operations at the local level.
* Perform market research to find possible markets and customers
* Define sales strategy, budgets, and goals
* Assist with new business development projects
* Establish strong relationships with personnel in key accounts
* Establish new sales channels
* Provide training to existing channels and sales teams
One of the world's biggest energy manufacturing companies is looking for a Strategy Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing several sales and account plans to drive business success for the company and its clients.
* Create effective account plans in adherence to client needs
* Manage a global team
* Achieve profit goals across domains
* Identify and secure opportunities with major clients
* Deal with customer complaints
* Boost customer satisfaction
A multinational chemical ingredients manufacturer is in need of a Sales Manager. The selected candidate will play a key role in driving operational planning as well as business growth within an assigned territory.
* Increase sales pipelines and market shares
* Build rapports with external partners
* Oversee KPIs
* Track market trends and competitor activities
* Create effective distributor management and networking strategies
* Monitor customer financial performance to ensure appropriate credit limit
Sales team of a global toy company is seeking for a Key Account Supervisor (EC). This role is to develop business strategies and manage relationships with assigned customers to achieve sales, profit and market share objectives for the company, through the efficient use of trade investment and category management principles.
[ Responsibilities ]
- Achieve sales volume and revenue targets for assigned key accounts, financial goals and performance metrics, inventory days, receivables, etc.
- Build strategic partnership with key customers through joint ...
Contribute in transforming brand business by opening up new market - luxury goods. Travel will be required once covid-19 is over.
Manage and responsible for the team to set up and identify, investigate, develop and evaluate new business development opportunities to meet the budget for both inbound and outbound of Japan for new and established customers that fit and complement company objectives and plans regionally.
* Experience with import/ export/ custom logistics
* Experience working in relevant markets/ products
◆ Business manager for promoting DX in the manufacturing industry
・ Launch new business, business management, business operation, expansion of sales
・ Marketing strategy planning and execution of B2B solutions in the manufacturing industry centered on Japan and India
We are looking for someone who can strategically provide comprehensive solutions to improve the efficiency of our customers' design work.
You will be asked to grasp the issues of the target customer's design and production site, grasp the whole picture, and carry out planning, st ...
A global leading automobile manufacturer is in need of a Customer Director. In this position, you will be responsible for defining sales strategy for the assigned customers and oversee implementation in the defined regions and product groups.
* Create and manage sales roadmaps to share vision
* Manage strategies and initiatives involving the assigned customer
* Collect and share relevant information
* Establish strong business relationships with key personnel in customer purchasing, engineering, and marketing functions
A global chemical manufacturer is searching for a Sales Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for managing the sales budget and target for customers and distributors in the assigned area.
* Define budgets and targets
* Create market and pricing strategies
* Drive new customer development
* Maintain adherence to sales procedures and tool usage
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Assist various colleagues to resolve issues
A global chemical ingredients giant is searching for a Sales Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for increasing sales in assigned agricultural cooperatives, wholesale and retail stores. This is a great chance to forward your career with a large company.
* Reach budget goals
* Boost demand in assigned locations
* Lead sales and marketing plans
* Conduct on-site surveys to gain insights
* Manage order forms and control calendars for cooperatives and stores
* Deal with technical questions