This role is responsible for leading the assigned business results including sales volume, spending within budget, and share growth. The Sr. Account Manager is the lead contact with the customer and has significant internal collaboration. The position indirectly leads a cross-functional team to develop long-term plans based on insight, impact shelving/distribution modifications and execute pricing/promotion tactics to enable goal delivery. This role requires the execution in both eCommerce and brick and mortar environments.
A multinational chemical ingredients manufacturer is looking to fill a Sales Specialist position. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling customer management, business development, and team leadership.
* Gain an understanding of a customer's decision-making process through visits
* Provide sales and marketing proposals, as well as technical solutions
* Develop account strategy
* Ensure future business opportunities by understanding customer needs
* Track and assess market trends
* Evaluate competitor o ...
A global software company that specializes in robotic process automation
• Analyze market potential and develop sales strategies
• Achieve sales targets
• Strengthen sales approach and direct brand in the marketplace
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with businesses and clients
• Recognize competitors and market conditions and understand customer needs
• Over 5 years of experience in corporate software sales
• Over 3 years of experience in high touch ...
A global company that specializes in robotics for warehouse logistics
Research industry and relevant publications, etc. to identify trend-setting ideas
Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and clients
Analyze market strategies, financials etc. to recognize potential business opportunities
Develop and negotiate contracts to close new business deals
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/Tech-related
Over 3-5 years of experience in B-to-B corporate-l ...
A world's famous publishing company is looking to hire an Account Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for finding and building strong relationships with customers across multiple channels to support business goals.
* Create effective customer-based strategies
* Make proposal documents in adherence to company guidelines
* Drive profit growth
* Track market trends
* Participate in medical conferences to gain build business and academic networks
* Collaborate with local and global teams
・ Working at Singapore branch office
・ Listed companies with 82% domestic market share
・ Japanese and English business level
・ Corporate sales experience for Japanese companies in Singapore
At the Singapore base, you will mainly be responsible for new development sales for overseas bases of Japanese companies, deep cultivation sales for existing customers, and prevention of cancellation.
In collaboration with the members in charge of overseas market development at the Japanese ...
A global manufacturing company is looking to hire a Sales Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for driving the regional growth strategy by driving company product, technology, and solution business in Japan.
* Act as the local sales force leader and develop a strong team
* Support rapid sales growth through finding new business opportunities
* Gather and track competitor information
* Communicate with key customers to discuss roadmaps, business reviews, and product promotion
* Assist and mentor local sales e ...
A global manufacturing company is looking to fill a Sales Director position. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing marketing, sales, and business development operations at the local level.
* Perform market research to find possible markets and customers
* Define sales strategy, budgets, and goals
* Assist with new business development projects
* Establish strong relationships with personnel in key accounts
* Establish new sales channels
* Provide training to existing channels and sales teams
One of the world's biggest energy manufacturing companies is looking for a Strategy Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing several sales and account plans to drive business success for the company and its clients.
* Create effective account plans in adherence to client needs
* Manage a global team
* Achieve profit goals across domains
* Identify and secure opportunities with major clients
* Deal with customer complaints
* Boost customer satisfaction