This international chemical organisation is searching for a Technical Sales Representative for pulp and paper. In this position, you will be responsible for achieving sales goals and budgets. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
* Develop and conduct sales operations to achieve sales budgets
* Ensure customer retention
* Give presentations to current customers
* Organise and conduct laboratory and machine tests
* Conduct sales negotiations
* Develop sales reports
* Gather market an ...
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for sales and business development activities within Japan market for industrial manufacturing clients. He/She will report to Sales Director in Japan for the division.
* Implement company's sales strategy and sales plan, respect of the sales budget, and exceeding
* Support to distributors for sales execution
* Organise products training for distributor
* Perform commercial negotiations
* Conduct or coordinate to support distributors in technical aspects
A large chemical company is searching for an Account Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for high level technical sales in the Japan market. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
* Plan and execute sales activities according to business strategy
* Meet sale budget and objectives
* Cooperate with the team in collect market intelligence and monitor competitors
* Oversee sales channels, CRM, etc.
* Support inventory control, demand forecasts, and A/R activities