A global chemical manufacturer is searching for a Sales Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for managing the sales budget and target for customers and distributors in the assigned area.
* Define budgets and targets
* Create market and pricing strategies
* Drive new customer development
* Maintain adherence to sales procedures and tool usage
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Assist various colleagues to resolve issues
A Sales Manager position is now available at a multinational manufacturing company. In this role, you will be managing an assigned sales department while ensuring high-quality post-sales support for key customers.
* Lead sales and marketing activities on a regular basis
* Drive efficiency and group performance
* Ensure compliance to corporate policies
* Reach sales goals
* Drive marketing strategies and customer success
* Share expertise on network and strategic partnerships
This position will be leading sales activity in Japan market including establishing distribution and direct sales channel with potential markets and customers. The role will report to Director of APAC.
* Establish solid business relationship with key clients in targeted industries and giant end users in commercial and industrial segments
* Co-work with our existing distributor to deeply serve existing customers
* Liaise between organisation and the local customers
* Identify new business opportunity and influence decision-makin ...
This position will be responsible for sales activities in Japan and reporting to Regional Manager in Asia Pacific.
* Owner of sales budget, target setting, gross margins and EBITDA meeting all expectations for assigned customer and cluster result, ensure expenses meet budget and are managed in the most cost-efficient way
* Owner of all business reports, on a monthly basis ensure reports are delivered on-time and In-full to management. Sales revenue, forecast, business development progress, Cluster & Market update, competitor landsca ...
The position will be responsible for managing and achieving the Sales Targets while developing and maintaining good relations with OEM(s) in charge.
* Understanding business strategies and implementing them
* Using CRM to achieve Order and Sales target of accounts in charge
* Sharing and managing projects
* Reporting forecast
* Planning sales activities
* Analysing Market Segment trends
* Managing sales process and delivering result
* Learning product solutions to help customer's job to be done