【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• The Near Patient Quality Assurance Lead (NPQAL) is responsible, on behalf of the Head of Clinical Quality for driving patient quality through continuous improvement in service experience design, implementation and analysis in the near patient teams.
• The NPQAL will develop relationships with the Military Treatment Facilities, beneficiaries and purchased care provider offices in order to support the quality assurance function.
• They will design and follow initiatives to enhance customer experience through mon ...
• Safety evaluation of collected adverse drug reaction cases
• Examination and planning of safety assurance (revision of package insert, etc.) based on
safety evaluation of accumulated adverse drug reaction cases
• Periodic safety reports and preparation Pharmaceutical Risk Management Plan.
• Discussion with authorities (such as PMDA medical experts). ...
▪ Coordinate the distribution of technical/scientific assets including but not limited to product book, white papers, scientific articles, presentations, etc.
▪ Develop and deliver seminars and training for key accounts, distributors, veterinarians, and the local teams
▪ Participate in key industry exhibits, seminars, etc.
▪ Provide nutritional and technical product support to the Japan based teams.
1. Responsible for the day to day operations in the laboratory including clinical blood sample handling utilizing automated liquid handlers, operating Lab equipment, and troubleshooting technical issues.
2. Lead the quality assurance of our laboratory.
3. Work in collaboration with Laboratory manager and Global Head office ...
■ Business content: Engaged in MSL business at a client pharmaceutical company. MSL is a job that supports the provision of information on pharmaceutical products to doctors based on medical and scientific evidence and advanced expertise. There is also an approach to KOL in cooperation with the development members, and it is a very rewarding job such as discussing with a doctor for at least 1 hour and up to 7 hours.
■ Job description: Mainly KOL (key opinion leader) management and clinical research support, but the specifics are as follows.
・ P ...