Next Level Japan provides a wide range of services for foreign companies that want to maximize Japanese business opportunities, from digital marketing to sales channel expansion and project management. Recently, our Sales Development group has been showing rapid growth from companies desiring to enter the Japanese market.
This position is a digital-savvy Sales professional who can run marketing activities of Amazon / Rakuten, and possibly, in parallel, launch other channels via distributors, depending on the needs of our new customers.
In charge of both business development and marketing strategy for a product line. This position is based in Japan.
* Driving the business growth from planning and execution tactics in sales & marketing.
* Working closely with Japan and overseas stakeholders.
* Experience in business development and brand marketing in MCN FMCG companies or in biotechnology sector.
* Experience in biotechnology or bio-solutions is a plus.
* Fluent in both Japanese and English.
1. Develop and/or refine and execute Marketing strategies that meet the objectives and goals of the Organization through below activities.
i. Analyze market (both consumers/shoppers and trades) trends as well as environment surrounding us through research, market data, trade customers visit and so on.
ii. Deeply dive into consumer insights.
iii. Clearly articulate key business drivers to raise sell-through.
2. Execute the right tactics to realize Marketing strategies.
i. Manage the brand/product portfolio, from New Product Development ...