An international publishing organisation is in need of a Business Development Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for developing the company's business and client base across Asia.
* Review strategic sales opportunities and target customers
* Create a strong pipeline
* Develop and implement creative new client acquisition strategy
* Optimise lead generation through networking
* Oversee the sales cycle
* Develop sales reports
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Significant exper ...
[Promotion of overseas development]
① Development theme management
· Proposal of product development that meets local needs
・Contracting, managing, and promoting joint research contracts with overseas partners
② Local market survey
· Market research and information gathering through overseas partners
Overseas development is not carried out solely by us,
Basically, joint (and contract) research with overseas local partners.
In collaboration with partners in North America, Europe and Asia
Since it is necessary to promote development work ...
A multinational pharmaceutical firm is in need of a Demand and Fulfilment Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for completing a number of analysis in order to forecast effectively and add value to the business.
* Lead demand forecasting process in adherence to standards
* Manage stock at distribution centres to mitigate risks
* Troubleshoot and make reports
* Assist internal and external partners in sales and operation planning
* Ensure forecast accuracy
* Deal with data entry and validation
A leading global consumer goods company is in need of an Assistant Marketing Manager. The position will be responsible for overseeing product launch, commercialisation, and promotion of the assigned products.
* Conduct data assessment and collect customer insights
* Assist with post-launch performance assessment
* Oversee product development
* Monitor project timelines
* Review packaging to maintain compliance with the relevant regulations
* Track cost to ensure budgets are met
A large eCommerce company is searching for a Head of Business Development. The person who enters this role will be working side by side the business development team to gain profitable partnerships deals and drive business growth.
* Create business strategies for multiple categories
* Share mentorship to internal management
* Seek partnership opportunities within the digital and eCommerce industry
* Promote brand's vision and value propositions
* Coach cross-functional teams
* Oversee account management activities
A large chemical company is in need of an Industry Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for gaining insight into the pharmaceutical industry to find opportunities that support profit growth.
* Act as a leader for various segments
* Maintain expertise in the company's strategy and programs
* Support transformation through coaching
* Develop business and execution strategy for the solutions team
* Work with internal stakeholders to support marketing innovations
* Support business development in the assigned ...
An international IT company is searching for a Marketing Manager. The selected candidate will play a key role in planning and executing an offline marketing plan to increase new users on an assigned platform.
* Design marketing materials
* Build a strategic model based on the targeted area
* Ensure adherence to online marketing plans
* Establish goals to drive schedule management
* Boost brand visibility
* Liaise with business partners
* 3+ years of work experience in marketing
* Expertise in user ...
A major chemical manufacturing company is looking to fill a Business Development Manager position. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing new business alliances within the local market to drive business goals.
* Oversee all business development projects
* Lead key proposals and negotiations with local firms
* Support other ad-hoc tasks from other managers
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Experience working for a chemical organisation or local trading firm
* 10+ years of professional ...
As a PR Senior Manager, you will be responsible for planning and execution of effective PR strategies and activities to strengthen and grow brand awareness in the Japan market.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Identify opportunities for media placements, interviews, PR events and partnerships with the
overall aim of growing brand awareness among target audiences.
* Work closely with internal/external counterparts to create content and develop fact-based stories
for mass media release.
* Evaluate PR risks, r ...