RGP is a global management consultancy services company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently we are looking for Tax experts for Tokyo, Japan office. Joining RGP, you are able to demonstrate your professional skills in various industries and projects, and expand your practical experience as a professional.
Provide business support on Tax, both for domestic and international taxation matters
Manage international taxation support of overseas affiliates ...
Accounts Receivable (Receipt):
•Perform receipt posting on all payment modes and reconciliation functions in various systems, across all our businesses.
•Ensure that cash and cheques bank-in tally with the posting reports on a daily basis.
•Investigate and respond to queries from customers on discrepancies.
•Perform dunning and collections follow-up, for accounts in arrears
•Investigate unidentified credits, disputes and perform reconciliation with customers when required
•Prepare ageing reports, mo ...
•Ensure that all invoices are accurately booked into the accounting system and are supported by the required documents
•Review invoice postings to ensure accurate coding of accounts, invoice description and other details, in accordance with tax, accounting, and management reporting requirements as well as accounting policies
•Maintain the vendor master and AP related codes in the accounting system
•Prepare payment proposal with supporting documents for approval
•Reconcile and resolve account variances
Basically, we will entrust you with daily accounting and annual settlement, and gradually expand the range of work according to your motivation and ability.
Unlike companies and industries that have established business models, Cinnamon, which challenges the new market of AI, often faces unknown challenges, which is why it is speedy and appropriate for accounting specialists. You are required to play a role as a navigator to show solutions and build a business.
A leading energy and chemical company is looking to hire a Junior Controller. The person who enters this role will be responsible for completing treasury, forecasting, managerial reporting, and insurance tasks.
* Complete payments and booking
* Work with the company regarding salary, housing rent, office rent, and related issues
* Create cashflow forecasts
* Ensure communications with local banks as needed
* Track subsidiary finances
* Evaluate business performance and provide optimisation recommendations
You are an Finance or Back Office Manager experienced in all around general accounting such as monthly, annual closing and have the ability to work standalone with direct report-line oversea. You will be reporting the Japan side financial status and overall performance to HQ in China and manage the Back office function from finance aspect.
* Monthly and annual closing
* invoice and expense management
* Financial reporting to China HQ
* General Accounting experience, can close the book on their own
* C ...
A fast-growing financial firm is looking to fill an Accounting Staff role. The chosen candidate will be responsible for completing a variety of general accounting activities to support the company's business.
* Manage customer data and provide support as needed
* Maintain customer assets
* Handle payment activities
* Complete regular settlement tasks
* Handle accounts payable and receivable
* Manage ad-hoc accounting tasks
* 2+ years of general accounting, customer management, and AP/AR experience ...
A large firm within the food industry is searching for an Accounting Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing the entire accounting process to drive business operations in Japan.
* Lead account receivables and accounts payable process
* Deal with payments and customer claims
* Partner with sales team to resolve issues
* Oversee the credit management process
* Lead balance sheet reconciliation
* Take part in internal projects related to accounting
A multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for an FP&A Reporting Senior Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the financial planning process, including budgeting and projection.
* Develop financial reports and assess variances
* Submit results reports
* Work with international finance teams to submit required reports
* Assist commercial functional leaders
* Provide input on analysis tools to boost financial insight quality
* Take part in ad-hoc projects
A Senior Analyst position is now available at a global advertising company. The successful candidate will be working with multiple financial experts to perform effective financial forecasts to drive revenue.
* Monitor actual results
* Deliver reports to overseas branches
* Plan and execute business plans
* Use data-driven decision making
* Partners with local business and management teams
* Share financial insights
* Bachelor's degree or above in finance or accounting is desired
* 3+ years of expe ...
A global manufacturing company is in need of a Senior Financial Analyst. The person who enters this role will work together with executives to review and track business performance to find points of improvement.
* Oversee budgets, forecasts, and financial reporting for the assigned departments
* Review customer and product profitability
* Conduct financial modelling
* Work with the marketing team to understanding advertising ROI
* Review the impact of financial decisions and share insights with leadership
* Take part in ...