An Investment Manager position is now available at a multinational real estate organisation. The selected candidate will be accountable for recognising investment opportunities within the real estate industry.
* Conduct investment analysis
* Oversee structuring and negotiation activities
* Propose solutions to committees to drive the closure of investment deals
* Write due diligence reports
* Handle acquired internal and legal documents
* Lead portfolio management operations
You will be engaged in team planning work and sales assistance work, learn the expertise of products and the attributes of the market, and aim to become a sales person in the future.
(Customers in charge span regions around the world. Several team members share the region in charge) ...
Foreign exchange trading business in general:
・ Market making
・ Profit and loss / position management
・ Development of trading infrastructure
・ E-commerce business cooperation
・ Project promotion in collaboration with other departments and affiliated companies
General operations related to compliance with economic sanctions regulations
〇 Understanding regulatory trends regarding global economic sanctions
〇 Formulation of internal policy for compliance with regulations on economic sanctions, improvement and sophistication of internal system
〇 Response to individual transactions and individual projects involving countries subject to economic sanctions and persons subject to economic sanctions
〇 Coordination / negotiation with related departments and sales departments due to the above ...
1. Responsible for the development of foreign exchange transactions with customers in daily operations such as presentation of exchange rates with customers, cover transactions, and position management.
2. Promote product design for customer transactions, development of systems and transaction flows, and business expansion of customer transaction business.
3. Cooperate with the business development of the front desk department.
4. Manage risks during the remaining period of transactions with customers and monitor fluctuations in contracted market pric ...
General RM operations of foreign bank groups (including international organizations)
■ Sales to financial institutions in collaboration with overseas bases and product-related departments
■ Credit judgment, credit management business
■ Maintenance and development of financial infrastructure and management of the entire Mizuho Group related to foreign currency settlement and market transactions, etc. ...
As an asset manager of a life insurance company, you will contribute to the stable earnings of the company over the medium to long term.
・ Life insurance general account asset management front desk business
・ Management of multiple assets centered on yen-denominated bonds
・ Discovery of outsourced operation products
・ Development of tools related to asset management ...
[Front office charge]
Planning work in market / ALM business, establishment preparation work, market transaction after opening, position / risk management / reporting, etc.
〇Before / after opening, mainly in charge of some or more of the following market operations
■ Yen fund transactions, bond transactions, collateral management, BOJ current deposit management
■ Credit investment such as CP / corporate bond investment
■ Derivative transactions (mainly ALM operations on banking accounts)
〇 After opening, the following market oper ...
1. Responsible for managing the liquidity of funds in daily operations such as position forecasting and adjustment, fund procurement, bond repo, and issuance fund procurement.
2. Responsible for developing local market operations, counterparties, and daily contact with short-term investment companies.
3. Respond to daily communication with the Bank of Japan and submission of reports. In addition, he is in charge of implementing BOJ operations such as supplementary loan system, common collateral, and US dollar funding operation.
4. Execute compliance m ...
◆ No transfer ◆ Complete weekly two-day system ◆ A long-established company that celebrates its 70th anniversary ◆ 17 consecutive years of profitable management ◆
■ Business content:
・ Proposal sourcing
・ Execution management
・ Various negotiations with customers
・ Education of members
・ Budget management and achievement
・ Business plan planning, execution, etc.
■ Evaluation: Remuneration is determined according to achievements, not according to seniority-based remuneration system.