An Investment Manager position is now available at a multinational real estate organisation. The selected candidate will be accountable for recognising investment opportunities within the real estate industry.
* Conduct investment analysis
* Oversee structuring and negotiation activities
* Propose solutions to committees to drive the closure of investment deals
* Write due diligence reports
* Handle acquired internal and legal documents
* Lead portfolio management operations
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - A global online brokerage and finance instrument company has officially entered the Japanese market and is looking for a talented Marketing Assistant Manager to help spread their world-renowned services to the Japanese public.
In order to fulfil this goal, the company is looking for an ambitious Marketing Assistant Manager to support and execute creative online and offline marketing campaigns to show the power and benefit of their platform.
To be a successful applicant, you should have: ...