A worldwide provider of IT services is looking for an RTL Verification Engineer to work with their team in Tokyo. The candidate selected for this position will be creating and implementing a test plan for the company.
* Initiate a test plan and a test bench
* Utilise system Verilog and UVM
* Design a C reference model
* Oversee simulation and debugging executions
* Conduct code coverage analysis and drive improvement
* Manage the development of assertions to authenticate designs
The industry-leading cloud-based platform delivers intelligent end-to-end products and services, enabling businesses to grow revenue and minimize risk. It offers comprehensive solutions dedicated to online content delivery, streaming and security, and is trusted by emerging brands and global broadcasters.
This time, we are looking for an experienced solution engineer who will provide specialized knowledge to Japanese sales teams and customers (working in Tokyo). To do this, you need thoughtful problem management and troubleshooting skills, good communic ...
• Supports projects of a wide range of businesses such as public fields, social infrastructure, and corporate businesses
• Design and construction projects for large-scale Web 3-layer systems, virtual desktop environments, and communication infrastructure
• Design and construction projects for conventional networks, storage, and backup systems
• Project management mentioned above
• Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day operational activity with another team.
• Performance review of the Accounts
• Responsible for the delivery of ITAM(IT Asset Management) KPI and SLA
• Responsible for successful closure of the Audit queries and maintaining the Audit trails.
• Reviewing the ITAM team on the performance metrics.
• Identifying and Highlighting the risks
• Responsible for the providing the Accurate billing data.
• Ensure that all the ARC / RRC billing is done as per the schedule.
• Interaction with t ...