An international luxury goods enterprise is looking for a Store Planner to work with their team in Tokyo. The ideal applicant for this position will be handling various event and boutique management tasks.
* Maintain a healthy stock situation within the market
* Handle the fulfilment of orders from stores
* Participate in fairs to assist the retail team with stock management
* Provide support in store closings
* Drive process improvements with other functional teams
* Ensure excellent client experience to optimise sales ...
A Logistics Specialist position is now available at an international chemical organisation for their Tokyo office. The successful candidate will be handling various duties related to local and global transportation initiatives.
* Oversee shipping and customs paperwork
* Track status of shipments and customs clearance
* Liaise with site logistics to carry out shipments
* Manage discrepancies in requests and documentation
* Uphold connections with government organisations and logistic companies
* Determine service failure ...
We are a consumer goods manufacturer with the No. 1 market share in Japan.
We will increase the number of employees to strengthen our production capacity in the future.
・While coordinating with in-house teams such as sales and product planning, and cooperating factories mainly overseas (especially in China),
You will be responsible for a series of processes such as specification review, cost planning, manufacturing process planning, quality control, and production process management. ...
An international technology company is looking to hire a Logistics and Procurement Lead. The selected applicant will be responsible for developing and executing shipping and warehousing procedures.
* Conduct product development research
* Negotiate with suppliers to acquire better deals
* Provide inventory management support to local teams
* Submit monthly inventory reports to finance department
* Improve efficiency by utilising core resources
* Experience in handling last mile logistics projects is p ...
A global company that provides machines for life sciences research is looking for a Logistic Staff. The successful applicant will be in charge of product flow management within the supply chain. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Ensure delivery of appropriate products in a timely manner
* Develop logistics network such as network design, reverse logistics, modelling, etc.
* Manage procurement of logistic services
* Aid product and material distributions through execution of strategies
* Take part in the design and enhanc ...
An international automotive manufacturer is searching for an Order Controller. The successful candidate for this position will be accountable for overseeing the order and delivery processes of the external supply chain. This is a role based in Aichi.
* Monitor the given control production planning system
* Identify emerging issues and ensure efficient mitigation or escalation
* Oversee supplier management duties
* Develop a strategy and ensure alignment of partner suppliers
* Handle customer enquiries and resolve concerns ...
We will support those who have already opened a shop to re-learn, cooking methods and management for those who are going to open a shop from now on.
・ Cooking instruction for udon, ramen, soba, etc. ・ Work using a PC (Word, Excel) (student management and simple document creation)
・Assistance for events (help with shopping, preparations, etc.)
・After-sales follow-up for students
・Domestic and overseas business trips (if possible, welcome) Work includes crushing pig and chicken bones and carrying heavy items such as ...
A successful product and software provider within the construction industry is looking for a Procurement Specialist. This position will be overseeing the firm's project forecasting and project inventory management.
* Conduct early screenings for upcoming projects
* Prepare project forecasts and spot potential bottlenecks
* Enhance product availability through efficient project forecasting
* Oversee inventory approvals
* Ensure service and inventory goals are attained
* Monitor shortages and take action to resolve these ...
A Logistics Solution professional position is now available at a logistic trading organisation. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating a solution that will satisfy the needs of clients. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Assist in procedure re-engineering to maintain cost competitiveness
* Communicate with clients and staff to determine customer supply chain needs
* Support the development of new businesses with analysis and design
* Conduct logistics operations-related data gathering and analysation
A Project Manager position is now available at an eCommerce organisation for their Tokyo office. The successful candidate will be in charge of reducing user dissatisfaction experience and service quality assurance attainment.
* Handle user surveys, incidents, and other situations analysis
* Manage strategic planning
* Provide stakeholders with reports and planning statements
* Establish and execute quality metrix
* Oversee guidelines development and implementation
* Provide strategies to avoid incidents
A global manufacturing leader of household consumer products is searching for a Demand Planning Lead. This position will be responsible for the development of forecast and demand planning activities.
* Utilise commercial planning and management insights to develop a forecast
* Head the demand review meetings
* Oversee assumptions for forecast adjustments and plans
* Contribute forecasts insights, assumptions, and performance to the company
* Conduct root cause analysis for accuracy and bias performance
* Identify potent ...
A multinational logistics organisation is looking for a Business Development Manager to work with their team in Aichi. The ideal applicant for this role will be tasked to execute a business strategy to attain revenue goals and growth.
* Drive product cross-selling opportunities to current and new clients
* Ensure accurate and timely sales pipeline
* Support decision-making processes and new business development efforts
* Oversee customer service excellence and success
* Supervise account receivables including related issu ...
A global automotive parts supplier is searching for a Program Buyer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for driving BOP cost reduction activities to meet OI targets in the assigned program.
* Drive QCD management of adopted parts in adherence to the development process
* Work on BOM cost reduction
* Perform BOM analysis for acquisition orientation committee
* Obtain confirmation of required specifications to support R&D efforts
* Ensure efficient preparation of the supplier nomination committee
* Deliver letter of ...
A U.S. based supplier of electronic components is looking for a Purchasing Representative. The chosen individual for this role will be tasked to manage the negotiation and procurement processes with key suppliers.
* Drive product sourcing through current suppliers and prospect new suppliers
* Handle negotiation efforts for product procurement
* Ensure the quality of components is in line with company standards
* Partner with the account executive team in managing the ERP system
* Gather market insights from partner vendor ...
An international manufacturer of electronic components is searching for a Supply Chain Manager to work at their office in Kanagawa. This role will be handling various procurement and supplier management related duties.
* Handle purchasing orders and invoices from suppliers
* Oversee supplier performance and handle potential delivery issues
* Manage periodic audits
* Supervise negotiation efforts with suppliers to reduce costs
* Foster strong relationships with partner suppliers
* Head and support the supply chain manage ...