The following business related to technical intellectual property centered on patents.
Formulation of business strategies to support the intellectual property department of a company
Domestic and overseas rights acquisition business (application, intermediate processing)
Dispute-related work, etc. ...
Patent application, utility model application, design application, trademark application, and intermediate processing, response to specific infringement proceedings, litigation support, etc. in Japan and overseas
Overseas candidates able to apply / visa sponsored ...
(1) Patented technology management ★ Urgent recruitment ★
・ Discovery of inventions from the research and development department, patent application and rights acquisition business in Japan and overseas
・ Other companies' patent search, infringement discovery, appraisal business
・ Rights utilization, dispute handling business
・ Business improvement and management of patented technology personnel
(2) Trademark / design business leader ★ Urgent recruitment ★
・ Management and advice related to registration, maintenance, and contrac ...
・ Exploring opportunities such as out-licensing of developed products and sales alliances
・ Examination of marketability and business profitability of out-licensed candidate products
・ Drafting conditions for out-licensed candidate products
・ Collaboration and consensus building with related departments inside and outside the company in the process of out-licensing or tie-up discussions
・ Networking activities ...
As a manager (or senior manager) of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department of a JASDAQ-listed pharmaceutical company aiming to develop the three fields of cancer, blood, and pain management, I you perform the following tasks.
(1) Investigation and examination of domestic and foreign regulatory regulations and notifications, drafting and formulation of regulatory strategy, application of strategy for development plans
(2) Notification of clinical trial plan, implementation of face-to-face advice and consultation, preparation of documents and procedures n ...
・ Lead of Japan Medical Affairs Team ・ Medical strategy
・ Formulation and implementation of plans
・ Support and supervision of activities in coordination with other related departments from a medical point of view. ...
Take lead in the management of regulatory and quality responsibilities for the obtainment and maintenance of MAH for company's products. Provide knowledge of clinical laboratory regulation, healthcare (insurance) law, and personal information protection expertise for the business.
* Manage the regulatory and quality areas for company's products to maintain/obtain MAH approval
* Obtain regulatory approval of products in areas of marketing and reimbursement purposes, quality licenses, to align with local compliance
* Work with glo ...
(Overseas candidates able to apply / visa sponsored )
As a patent engineer, he assists in the acquisition of rights in Japan and overseas. You will be mainly in charge of projects in the technical field of "electricity/software", but there is no problem if you are willing to learn even if you are good at other technical fields.
In addition, we may be able to provide support as necessary in operations such as prior art searches, FTO surveys, invalidity surveys, appraisals, and dispute resolution.
At this point, English ability is not required.
Those who can work in any of the following technical fields
・ Information-related (general application, AI, IoT, blockchain) venture / startup statement writing / intermediate support, IP consulting
・ External and internal applications for chemical systems (organic / inorganic chemistry, polymer chemistry, etc.) ・ Intermediate support
Those who are not just translators but who are confident in their opinions and amendments (if none of the above are patent attorney qualifications, they will assist in patent attorney work) ...
Looking Japanese patent engineer and Patent attorney / Chinese candidates also welcome
■ Patent application-related business
(1) Work to create or assist patent application specifications, amendments, opinions, etc. to be submitted to domestic and foreign patent offices for inventions created by clients (including translation check work)
(2) Work to prepare or assist patent application specifications, amendments, opinions, etc. from foreign countries to Japan (including translation work)
■ Work that provides or assists in refereeing, apprais ...
Domestic and foreign trademark registration applications, etc.
* We are looking for people who can support the next-generation trademark division.
Patent engineer & Patent attorney
Preparation of domestic and foreign patent specifications, etc. [No patent work experience required]
* We are looking for people who can support each next-generation technical department as well as those who are ready to work.
* Since we will take time to provide guidance and education, there is no problem even if you do not have experience in patent ...
Looking for an Attorney with motivation and experience in IP & legal affairs
Involved as an agent in infringement lawsuits, invalidation trials, trial decision cancellation lawsuits (including prior negotiations) related to various intellectual property laws such as patent rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, and unfair competition prevention laws.
Negotiations to conclude various intellectual property license contracts, joint development contracts, franchise contracts, etc., creation / checking of contracts, and other corporate legal ...
Be part of the regulatory management/strategy for biopharmaceutical clients as well as be involved in the project management for developing effective documents for regulatory approval. Create and develop new innovative ways to help clients in submission process and regulatory consultations.
* Support the maintenance and continuation of communication between the company, clients, and other key stakeholders regarding local drug development strategies
* Be the mediator between regulatory authorities in the development coordination and ...
Take the lead in the company's IT systems in introducing/maintaining regulatory publishing information, budget management/LRP for the department. Vendor oversight as well as ensuring proper regulatory compliance for operations in Japan.
* Oversee in the management of publishing activities to be delivered according to regulatory submission plan based on Japanese requirements
* Align with global and local strategies in electronic submissions and conversions of eCTD applications
* Work with cross functional departments, global stak ...
Reporting to the Head of RA in Japan, lead in the RA strategy in labelling for company products. Provide any oversight in the Japanese market in regulatory development.
* Be part of the regulatory strategic decision making process for company's TA portfolio
* Partner with cross functioning departments to align product portfolio
* Communicate with external stakeholders to develop an effective local plan in the Japan market
* Take lead in the labelling assignments that can be accepted with Japan regulatory bodies and agencies
Take lead in regulatory strategies and development for company's products based on global and local regulations to obtain approval. Submit effective documents and negotiate with health authorities to fast track product approval for launch.
* Lead in the development of regulatory strategies and implementing scientific, business oriented, and dynamic knowledge in the development of products that requires regulatory approval
* Align local and global regulations and guidelines in implementing up to date regulatory strategies
* Creat ...
You will be engaged in handling regulatory applications for medical devices (Pharmaceutical Machinery Law Classes 1 to 3).
・ Preparation of regulatory application documents
・ Prior consultation, inquiry, and investigation regarding regulatory applications with PMDA and third-party certification bodies
・ Manufacturing and sales business, manufacturing business, sales business, repair business business format management business
・ Activities to collect legal and regulatory information from domestic and overseas regulatory authorities
・ Sup ...