Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Provide key quality assurance responsibilities to ensure logistical solutions within cell & gene therapies for clinical trials. Ensure that all company policies and procedures are in with local compliance.
* To provide as SME for clinical trials
* Monitoring that all company procedures and policies are in line with local standards withing quality assurance
* Interpreting and providing QA
* Participate in effective CAPA and complaint processes
* Coordinating all internal and external audits
* Review SOPs to ensure standard ...
A Medical Advisor position is now open at one of the biggest leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. The chosen applicant will be responsible for planning and implementing multiple strategic medical initiatives.
* Partner with key decision makers to drive strategies
* Manage and report on KPIs
* Ensure efficient monitoring of internal scientific resources
* Increase clinical capability and KOL insights
* Share guidance to sales and marketing teams
* Identify areas of improvements in clinical activities
Direct and drive the marketing strategies and deliver optimal sales for products. Drive marketing competitiveness to ensure organisational success through effective strategisation and its seamless execution.
* Direct and drive the marketing strategies to deliver optimal sales for all products
* Maximise return on investment over the product life cycle
* Drive marketing competitiveness to ensure organisational success through effective strategisation and its seamless execution
* Lead the definition and implementation of the produ ...
Responsible for the strategic development and execution of pricing strategies to support the launch and reimbursement of products in Japan. Map out pricing strategy into broader disease areas and clinical development strategies.
* Create and deliver price assumption commercial and development decision
* Analyse the impact of potential development & regulatory scenarios. and provide strategic input
* Obtain/maintain favourable NHI prices and reimbursement conditions
* Create NHI price negotiation strategy
* Drive cross-function ...
* Facilitate Management and delivery of Home-based Clinical trials projects in Japan, providing support to the Visit management function
* Provide clinical oversight of Japan nursing activities according to SOPs and local practice, managing supporting vendor teams
* Help and maintain relationships with clinical sites and act as main point of contact in case of escalation
* Project set up : liaise with Nurse research manager and support PM and CEO to initiate clinical site relationship
* Review Nurse training materials
* Partic ...
An innovative company developing cutting-edge software products for the pharmaceutical industry is hiring a Business Analyst. They are a fast-growing global pharmacovigilance solutions company specializing in innovative software and expert consulting services.
- Your primary role will be to provide business, functional, and application consultancy on client projects and internal projects.
- You will be providing support in developing business processes and configuring the applications
- In addition, you will also implement the application and busin ...
A multinational pharmaceutical organisation is searching for a Finance Manager. The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for performing comprehensive and timely financial reporting and analysis.
* Create action plans and financial controls for the assurance environment
* Act as a liaison for internal teams
* Ensure financial reporting and audit processes adhere to IFRS and JGAAP
* Lead accounting closing procedures to drive operational efficiency
* Maintain knowledge of stakeholders regarding IFRS and JG ...