A multinational pharmaceutical institution is looking for an FP&A Analyst. The candidate chosen for this role will be accountable for handling financial controlling, budgeting, and analysis to ensure business growth.
* Conduct industry research to develop knowledge
* Perform variance analysis to facilitate decision-making
* Ensure adherence to financial guidelines and SOX requirements
* Manage strategic planning activities
* Ensure effective collaboration between local and global teams
* Complete ad-hoc tasks
Provide key quality assurance responsibilities to ensure logistical solutions within cell & gene therapies for clinical trials. Ensure that all company policies and procedures are in with local compliance.
* To provide as SME for clinical trials
* Monitoring that all company procedures and policies are in line with local standards withing quality assurance
* Interpreting and providing QA
* Participate in effective CAPA and complaint processes
* Coordinating all internal and external audits
* Review SOPs to ensure standard ...
A Medical Advisor position is now open at one of the biggest leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. The chosen applicant will be responsible for planning and implementing multiple strategic medical initiatives.
* Partner with key decision makers to drive strategies
* Manage and report on KPIs
* Ensure efficient monitoring of internal scientific resources
* Increase clinical capability and KOL insights
* Share guidance to sales and marketing teams
* Identify areas of improvements in clinical activities
Direct and drive the marketing strategies and deliver optimal sales for products. Drive marketing competitiveness to ensure organisational success through effective strategisation and its seamless execution.
* Direct and drive the marketing strategies to deliver optimal sales for all products
* Maximise return on investment over the product life cycle
* Drive marketing competitiveness to ensure organisational success through effective strategisation and its seamless execution
* Lead the definition and implementation of the produ ...
Responsible for the strategic development and execution of pricing strategies to support the launch and reimbursement of products in Japan. Map out pricing strategy into broader disease areas and clinical development strategies.
* Create and deliver price assumption commercial and development decision
* Analyse the impact of potential development & regulatory scenarios. and provide strategic input
* Obtain/maintain favourable NHI prices and reimbursement conditions
* Create NHI price negotiation strategy
* Drive cross-function ...
* Facilitate Management and delivery of Home-based Clinical trials projects in Japan, providing support to the Visit management function
* Provide clinical oversight of Japan nursing activities according to SOPs and local practice, managing supporting vendor teams
* Help and maintain relationships with clinical sites and act as main point of contact in case of escalation
* Project set up : liaise with Nurse research manager and support PM and CEO to initiate clinical site relationship
* Review Nurse training materials
* Partic ...
A multinational pharmaceutical organisation is searching for a Finance Manager. The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for performing comprehensive and timely financial reporting and analysis.
* Create action plans and financial controls for the assurance environment
* Act as a liaison for internal teams
* Ensure financial reporting and audit processes adhere to IFRS and JGAAP
* Lead accounting closing procedures to drive operational efficiency
* Maintain knowledge of stakeholders regarding IFRS and JG ...